It's a Boy

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EYE!" Remus sang.

"SO YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIE!" I sang back and jumped on the table dancing.

"OH BABY! CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BABY!"

"JUST GOTTA GET OUT! JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HERE!"

"NOTHING REALLY MATTERS, ANYONE CAN SEE. NOTHING REALLY MATTERS, NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TO ME." We sang in unison and threw ourselves on the couch.

"Anyway the wind blows." I finished and started to laugh. "Well that was fun."

"We should do that more often. Though I have no doubts that Lily heard us." Remus chuckled and grabbed some water and handed me a glass.

"She's with Prongs finding out the gender the muggle way. I would've gone with them for protection but I'm still injured from last week." I said gesturing to my right arm. "I would've killed Malfoy of his wife wasn't pregnant. I may be a bitch but I'm not evil."

"How do you know that his wife is pregnant?" Remus asked me.

"You seem to forget that I have chats with Regulus once every two weeks for about thirty minutes. It's our way of keeping each other sane." I shrugged. "Besides, that way I know what they're up to and come up with a plan to show them who's boss."

"So Regulus is like a traitor?"

"Far from it. He can't be a traitor to something he never agreed with in the first place. He's more like an 'inside man' more than anything else. He tells me what's going on and I try to give him advice on how to stay out of it."

"Well when you put it like that, it's-"

"A BOY! IN YOUR FACE, JADE. I'M HAVING A LITTLE ME RUNNING AROUND!" James opened the door and ran to us excitedly.

"You seriously couldn't have a girl?" I rolled my eyes and hugged Lily. "Congratulations, by the way."

"The male is the one with the sex gene, Jade. Hopefully the next one will be a girl." Lily smiled and sat down next to Remus. "Where's Sirius?"

"In the back fixing his motorcycle. He takes better care of that thing than he does of me." I laughed and walked to the small backyard to find Sirius shirtless, covered in grease and fixing his bike. "Well that's a sight to see."

"Enjoying the view, sunshine? It was quite amusing the concert you and Moony had inside." Sirius smirked and looked at me.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying this view right now." I said and crossed my arms looking at him. "They found out the gender today. It's a boy."

"They seriously couldn't have a girl?"

"That's what I said! Lily's already talking about a second kid so we can still hope for that one." I smiled and sat on the floor next to him. "Need some help?"

"Nah, I'm almost done. And I wouldn't be surprised if Lily wanted a whole quidditch team running around the house. Minnie would be ecstatic if the little one tried out for quidditch in his second year like Prongs." Sirius chuckled and leaned back.

"And who's to say that he'll be sorted into gryffindor? I broke the mold by being the first Slytherin in a family full of Gryffindors just like you broke your family's mold in being the first lion in a family full of snakes. Maybe he'll be cunning and ambitious like his auntie."

"Or brave and stupid like his father and uncles." Sirius said standing up and grabbing my hands making me stand up also. "And what about us, huh? When are we having one?"