Captured pt. 1

~Sirius POV~

"I think our best strategy is to move east and-"

"PROFESSOR!" Dorcas and Marlene waltzed in and Dorcas immediately fell to her knees crying. Remus, Peter and I ran towards them since they were both a bloody mess. "Something happened. Something bad."

"What happened?" Dumbledore immediately stood up and walked towards us.

"Dorcas, where's Jade? Wasn't she supposed to be with you two?" James asked and the girls sobbed harder making me tense. She can't be dead. She just can't be.

"She was captured by Snape, Lestrange and Malfoy." Marlene sobbed and I found myself falling to my knees as well. "We did the best we could to get her. We're so sorry, Sirius."

Numb. That's all I felt. I looked at James who also fell to his knees and started to cry on Lily's lap. Remus started to cry and punched a wall and Peter sat there in disbelief.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." I thought I heard him mumble.

"Albus, what are we going to do?" Minnie asked fighting the tears in her eyes which made my heart break even more. Remus kneeled down next to me and touched my shoulder and that's all it took for me to start crying.

"Why not me? Why her!? Why, Remus? WHY!?" I sobbed on his shoulder and started to scream in pain and agony. "They took her from me! THOSE ASSHOLES TOOK HER FROM US!"

"I'm afraid we can't-"

"Bullshit!" James yelled standing up and walking towards me. "That's my twin sister, Sirius' wife, the Weasley's kids aunt, Remus' little sister, Peter's best friend, Lily's sister, and the best damn member we have in this Order. Forgive me Professor, but I see no reason as to why we should just sit on our asses and do shit when my sister is getting tortured Merlin knows where. I don't give a rat's ass if this goes against your better judgement but I refuse to let my sister rot with those animals and I'm sure the boys here feel the same. I'm getting her back, no matter what it takes."

James kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back as I continued to cry my eyes out.

"We'll get her back, right James?" I asked him shakily.

"We'll get her back, Padfoot. No matter what it takes."

...

~Jade's POV ~

Cold. That's all I felt. I woke up only to be chained in a basement and not have my wounds healed properly.

"Well look who finally decided to wake up. Have a nice nap?" I saw Nott smirk in a corner.

"I could've slept better without the chains. At least by me dinner first before you decide to chain me up a wall."

"If I were you, I wouldn't be making sarcastic comments around here. It could end badly for you." He shrugged and dragged his wand over my face. "Such a pretty face and so much potential. Tell me sweetheart, how does it feel to dance with the devil as much as you do?"

"I dunno, send me back to the pits of hell and I might just be able to get back to you on that." I smirked.

"That can be arranged, my dear."

...

~Sirius POV~

"We aren't getting anywhere!"

"Sirius calm down." Lily tried to soothe me but I wasn't having it.

"Calm down? Lily, it's been a fucking week and we don't got any new information on where on Earth could she be. This doesn't feel like home if Jade's not here. I don't feel at home without her." I said and sat down. "I want my sunshine back."