Depressed

"Can you stop?"

"Sorry." I mumbled and sat up rubbing my left arm. "Go back to sleep, love. I'm okay."

"No you're not. You've been like this for days. The twins are finally sleeping through the night and yet you're restless." Sirius yawned and leaned on his elbows. "Wanna talk about it?"

"It's Bellatrix. I've been wrapping my mind how the hell she didn't die. I pushed her into the veil myself. How could she have survived?" I said and rubbed my temples. "I've been thinking about it for days, Siri. It's starting to drive me insane."

"You didn't see her enter the veil because you stepped back so you wouldn't fall in, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Then maybe she took that chance to apparate somewhere else. I'm just guessing here."

"But still, I failed. I failed and failed miserably. I promised myself that I wouldn't let the twins live the same world as that demon and I couldn't even do that. And Harry and Ginny could've gotten killed if Remus and Sunny weren't there. Fucking Greyback was there, Sirius. Fenrir Greyback was there!" I started to cry and Sirius hugged me.

"I know, sunshine. I know how you're feeling. But look on the bright side, we're all okay. The twins are sleeping soundly in the room next to us and I didn't fall through the veil." I shook my head and cried harder.

"You were about to. I'm just lucky I noticed Bella's game plan beforehand. But you could've died too and-"

"But I didn't and it's all thanks to your amazingly cunning mind, sunshine." Sirius kissed my forehead and I shook my head. "You want the twins to sleep here? You think that will ease your nerves?"

"They're just kids, Siri. He's just a boy." I sobbed. "Harry's just a boy and they're sending him like a pig for slaughter! Just like they did to me."

"I know, sunshine."

"Lily?"

"Can't. I'm crying."

"I was gonna ask if I can haunt Dumbledore but okay then."

"No, you can't."

"WHY!?"

"Because he'll know it's you."

"I hate being dead sometimes, y'know?"

"Same here."

...

"JADE THEY'RE CRAWLING!"

"THEY STARTED CRAWLING LAST WEEK, REMUS! DON'T LET THEM NEAR YOUR WAND OR THE TABLES AND WE'RE GOOD! Now, I love the fact that you want black in your wedding dress. Me personally, I wanted a black wedding dress but I was told off by everyone in Gryffindor for that." I shrugged and Fleur laughed. "I'm serious!"

"Isn't your husband Sirius?" Fleur smiled.

"Yep, you're gonna get along with us just fine, Fleur. I love you already."

"LITTLE VIXEN!" Remus yelled and I groaned opening the door.

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT, REMUS!? YOU WANTED TO WATCH THE TWINS WHILE I PLAN A WEDDING WITH FLEUR, RIGHT!? THERE YOU GO! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GODKIDS!" I yelled back and Fleur laughed.

"THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!"

"MOONY, STOP BEING DRAMATIC AND LET ME SLEEP! I'M EXHAUSTED!" Sirius yelled from the bedroom and I facepalmed.

"Is your house always like this, Jade?" Fleur asked and I chuckled.

"This is a good day, Fleur. Sometimes the screaming match can go on for hours. Our limit was three." I shrugged and she looked at me shocked and I laughed.