Not your fault

"How many?"

"Twenty." James sighed and handed me the newspaper. "Lily went to check on her parents, just in case. I would've gone with her but after the Petunia incident I chose not to."

"There's a fine line between bragging and sharing, Bam Bam. You just have to be careful next time." I said and served him some coffee. "You wanna stay for dinner? I'm alone for about a week."

"Why alone?"

"Pads and Moony are trying to convince some giants along with Hagrid, Wormy is doing some other stuff with Dorcas, Marls is still injured and Frank and Alice are visiting their parents."

"You're lucky that I'm not doing anything for the Order yet since the mess I left last month." James mumbled.

"We haven't been Vixen and Prongs since the last full moon. Wanna have some fun?" I smirked.

"Lead the way, Didi."

...

"Next time you step on my tail, I won't hesitate." I said as I opened the door.

"I'M SORRY!" James yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the living room to find Sirius and Remus looking at the floor covered in blood.

"Please tell me it's not yours." I said an ran towards them.

"It's not." Remus mumbled. I sighed in relief and looked at Sirius who refused to look up at me.

"Sirius? You okay?"

"I killed someone." Sirius mumbled and I felt my blood run cold. "It wasn't on purpose but I still did it. He was going to kill Moony."

"Did you-"

"No, but I threw him to the ground one too many times and you know." Sirius closed his eyes and leaned back. I looked at James who nodded and sat down next to him.

"I'll be back in like an hour tops. In the meantime, take a shower and don't do anything stupid until I get back. Okay?" Sirius nodded and I kissed his forehead.

...

I apparated at Lily's house which scared the daylights out of her parents.

"I'm so sorry to barge in like this Mr. and Mrs. Evans, but I'm afraid there's a bit of an emergency." I apologized and ran to Lily who was in the kitchen. "Lils, I need you."

"What happened?"

"Sirius killed someone." I whispered. Lily dropped her plate of food and looked at me with wide-eyes.