68.

My baby amir is back :))

Okay so this is probably the longest chapter of golden 8k words.

Too much to write lol.

Follow my other account so you'll know when I start updating Illyas and Suhoor's story.

It's thatpakistanigirl

Make sure to vote and comment.
Tell me what you think.

_______

@RoyalMaraaishUpdates : Crown Prince Amir Bin Abdullah to arrive in Buredaan today. The Prince will attend Crown Prince Yusuf Najaf's wedding ceremony.

She wasn't sure how long it had been that she was unaware of her surroundings

She wasn't sure how long it had been that she was unaware of her surroundings. It might have been a few minutes, since she hadn't been able to get much sleep the previous night.

She had slept at five in the morning and then woken back up at nine, since she needed to have breakfast with Amir's family along with her mother. Later on, she had dressed up for her husband's arrival. It was the only part of the day that made her feel excited, happy. Being home at been quite shitty due to the stress otherwise.

And now? Three hours later, she was on her bed with an almost painful throbbing between her legs and the fact that she couldn't even feel them properly.

She was so out of it later on that she didn't even know when she had dozed off in her husband's arms.

Upon his arrival, the Crown Prince was greeted by King Najaf and Prince Illyas. Apparently, Yusuf had caught a fever last night and couldn't wake up. The truth was, he had drank too much and now his head ached a little less than his heart.

Once Amir had arrived inside the Palace, Haya was fondly waiting for him. He had first met up with the Queen, then greeted his own mother who was right there as well. After being done with all of that, Amir had smiled at her with so much love and adoration that she had instantly forgotten everything else.