56.

Dramatic chapters are coming. Stay tuned.sorry for being late, I was busy lol.

Hope you'll like it ☺️

Haya.

"Mother, I understand that you have a husband and three sons but it shouldn't be too hard to pick a phone call?" She greeted the moment her mother said a hello after picking up the call.

The Queen let out a soft chuckle, knowing that she had ignored her daughter throughout the whole day and although Haya also did that at times, she simply couldn't take it when others did the same to her.

"Don't be dramatic, Haya." She murmured, sitting down to talk to her daughter.

"I'm still the Queen. I have duties." She further added, Haya let out a sigh.

"I had to call your assistant. She said you've been with Illyas for an hour now." Haya replied as a matter of fact.

"Yes, I was with your brother. He needed to be guided."

That really caught her attention. Illyas needed to be guided? Haya did not remember the last time her mother had complained about Illyas. He was the closest to his mother and Haya knew that he was probably the Queen's favourite son.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I guess he really misses you. He came back and told me he needed to visit Maraaish because he missed his sister."

Her eyes raised in surprise. She knew that he had lied straight up and used her to lie as well. She had not heard from him for almost five days and even though Haya had sent a text, my dear brother had still not bothered to respond.

"If he misses me so much, why hasn't he called me in a week?" She retorted.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. He doesn't miss me mother. There's something else going on and it's going to backfire on all of us."

She didn't want to say anything about her conflicted mind to her mother but she couldn't help herself either.

"And what exactly is going on?"

"I can't tell you. Sibling privacy and I am still not sure what exactly is going on." She stated honestly.

"You have to tell me something. I will go crazy with worry over here."

Well, that was true.

And besides, she had to tell someone. She had to know what her parents thought of the matter.

"I think he might be interested in Amir's sister." Haya confessed, hearing a gasp on the other end.

"What? That's wonderful." She heard her mother exclaim in utter delight and a frown etched on her face.