88.

Early morning update you guys.

Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what y'all think.

Love you guys ❤️

Alot of amir and Haya and family drama too, hope y'all like it. Happy Sunday :))

------

"Haya, what are you wearing?"

She rolled her eyes at the greeting that he had thrown in her direction the moment he entered the room.

She had been sitting by the pool, actually enjoying the weather in Maraaish for once. It was the kind of weather where the warmth actually made you feel good.

After checking the time, she had realised she was going to be late for the lunch at the Palace.

If she was being honest, she was almost scared about talking to Amir. He had left for an important conference an hour ago in an urgency, giving her the opportunity to actually think about Illyas and her decision to visit the states.

She didn't want to lie to Amir but telling him the truth would only make things worse.

Even sitting in the sun and sketching hadn't made her feel any better.

Haya had quite literally just entered the room and was only checking a few messages on her phone when Amir entered too, thinking that his wife was all dressed up already.

He was so naive sometimes, it was both cute and annoying.

"Atleast change the words at this point, Amir. I'm so tired of you asking me the same every damn time."

Haya responded the same way, turning around.

"Alright. Haya, are you really going to the Palace in these clothes?" He questioned again, causing her to groan.

If there was one thing that annoyed her about Amir, it was the fact that he always looked at her clothes and questioned her about them. She knew she could wear whatever she wanted but she also wanted to wear the kind of clothes that wouldn't make him uncomfortable among people.

"At this point I feel like women should see these statements by men as big red flags and run away." She shot back at his question, a chuckle escaped the Prince's mouth and he walked over to her.

"Really?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest and staring at her.

"Yes. Or else they'd get stuck with such men." She gestured towards him, sticking out her tongue for exaggeration and Amir neared her with a shake of his head.

"Such men who love their wives alot and also have to manage the whole country? Hmm..something to think about." He teased, taking a hold of her palm.

Haya shivered slightly when his beard grazed her palm and he placed a soft kiss, smiling at her.

"Actually, I needed to talk to you about something."