39.

Here's a new chapter. Check it out!!

Haya with amir ☺️❤️
Haya with everyone other than amir 🙄🤬😡🤷🤦

😂😂😂

Vote comment, tell me what y'all think. Enjoy!

____

@Haya : an eyeliner won't fix your issue but it will make you feel good. #thoughtoftheday

If it wasn't for the pleasant smile on on the face of his sisters, she wouldn't have smiled back so politely when she was so annoyed from the inside.

Amir had gone outside himself to receive his sisters and she understood the bond he shared with them but the amount of respect he gave to them, it was almost surprising for her.

"Haya, you look so beautiful." Najma gushed as her eyes fell over Haya, air kissing both of her cheeks.

Haya returned the gesture as well, being as polite as she could have been.

"Thank you, Najma. I hope you're well?"

Najma nodded, looking at both Haya and Amir this time.

"Yes, alhamdullilah. I hope we didn't disturb you."

They kind of had disturbed them but Haya chose not to say anything. She remained silent and found Amir speak instead.

"Not at all. Infact, I'm glad you girls came to visit."

"Aww, did you miss us?"

This time, his youngest sister had spoken up. She had only greeted Haya with the traditional gesture of air kissing both the cheeks but hadn't asked about her well being.

Haya had not bothered either.

She saw Amir throw his arm around his sister's shoulder.

"You know I did." He replied, smiling at both the girls.

"Suhoor didn't though. She was just buttering up Adil instead." Najma muttered, chuckling as Amir threw a look at both of them with a raised eye.

Suhoor didn't deny it either. Haya only observed their exchange.

"Well, ofcourse. It was different when he lived with us. Now he won't visit us even when he's in the palace." She heard the girl complain.

Haya smiled, almost remembering how much she complained to her own brothers.

Well, she didn't just complain. She nagged and argued, she fought and taunted like anything.

Amir cleared his throat, knowing he was at fault. He had been at his father's office in the Palace with the drama involving Haya. He hadn't even bothered to meet anyone after that, since his mood wasn't completely fine.