(5)

--

Where she tells him to only call her Haya.

_______________________________________

@Haya
I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Yes, ofcourse Princess.

@Haya
I would like to invite you for something extremely important.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Okay..

@Haya
I know this isn't how it happens, but instead of ten people passing on messages, I thought I'd ask you on my own.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Ofcourse, what is it?

@Haya
We're planning a digital summit in Buredaan and it's my very first one. I have to call a guest that's influential and not someone from my own land. I know you have a busy routine but it would be an honor to have you at the Palace for a day.

@AmirBinAbdullah
What kind of summit is it?

@Haya
It's a digital summit that talks about the importance of digital media and how we can use it as a platform to create an awareness and change, to talk more about the people who are dying at the hands of the other influential, stronger countries and why some lives aren't considered important enough to be talked about.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Wow, that's alot to take in. Why do you want me to come? I'm sure there are people far more influential than me.

@Haya
A crown Prince of an entire country that is a part of the middle East? You're more influential than you think.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Tell your assistant to email the details to my assistant and I'll see if I can make it.

@Haya
Okay, I hope you do though. I know you're quite diplomatic but it would be nice to hear a young voice raising questions that should be raised.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Diplomacy is what keeps us going, speaking mostly leads to war.

@Haya
So what? We've all sworn to die for the sake of our people's integrity.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Yes, but living for those people is far more important than death ever will be, Princess.

@Haya
My name is Haya.

_______________________________________

"What did he say?" Aaliya enquired. I was still pretty mad at her for rambling if all out to my mother but at the same time, I really wasn't.

This was her nature. Any man or woman even questioning her left her nervous and she spoke it all out.

"He said he'll see." I told her anyway.

"So he pretty much said no." She replied, eyes rolling at me for even considering that he would come.

Why would he not say yes?

"No. No one says no to me." I replied.

But at the same time, I did have a feeling that he would say no or blatantly reject my invitation. He was a crown Prince, after all. He had an entire country to look after. Why would he come to my summit then?

"Well, he did." Aaliya insisted anyway.

"He never said no, he just said that," Taking a deep breath, I relaxed myself first before speaking again.

"He said that he'll see if he can make it or not."

"You believe him?"

"I don't know the man enough to believe anything. Now, is that Makeup influencer coming?" I shrugged her off and turn towards my secretary, asking her about the other guests.

"Ofcourse she is. I also talked to that American actor and she said that she would be Honored to be a part of it."

"Great, then we need one more person and we're done." I told her, relaxing as I put my head on the headboard.

"You talked to your father yet?" Aaliya's question caught my attention.

"I went to talk with him yesterday but he had already left." I answered her, and then went back to looking at my secretary who was busy typing everything away on her laptop.

"Okay, then. I'm mailing the entire presentation to Prince Amir's assistant. Any thing you want me to add?" I pondered for a while before nodding.

"Uh, yes. Say that it would be an honor and a privilege if the Prince can make it to the summit. Add fancy words." I instructed.

"Alright,"

Finally, my phone rang and I knew who was downstairs to whisk me away. I stood up from my seat.

"I'm off, now. Gotta go see Yaman."

"Alright, see you."

@Haya : The wind asks who am I. I am its confused soul, whom time has disowned. I am, like the wind, in no place. - Nazik Al Malaika

 - Nazik Al Malaika

---

Thoughts?