72.

Another chapter, atsh will be updated soon.

Anyway, it's like 5k words so hopefully you guys will like it.

Dramas coming up too.

Make sure to vote and comment. Tell me what to think.

Check out forbidden love on my other account thatpakistanigirl

Haya.

"I am sorry but this old hag doctor does not know what she is doing. It's been three months, why am I not pregnant yet?"

She asked, frowning at the phone as she was on a video call with Aaliyah. Her friend let out a sigh, because Haya had been really frustrated about not being able to conceive. It had literally been three months but Haya wasn't the kind of person to be patient.

"You know how much amir and I have been fucking? Like all the fucking time."

Aaliyah stifled a laugh as Haya continued.

"He had to go to Germany this morning, you know what I did? I asked him to sneak in a quickie first. It's so stupid, Aaliyah!" She rolled her eyes, watching as her friend gave her a grin.

"Have I mentioned how grateful I am for these little things?" She pointed towards her air pods, chuckling because Haya had no filter and she was around people right now.

The Queen and her assistant were both present in the same room. Haya just didn't know that yet.

"Haya, you're obsessed at this point. These things take time." She tried to tell her friend but she knew that Haya was an inpatient soul.

If she wanted something, she definitely wanted it. She had hardly ever waited in her life. Whatever she desired, she got. Even love. It hadn't taken much time for Amir to fall in love with her after all.

"No, they don't. There are only taking time with me and it is pissing me off." Haya grumbled in response, Aaliyah couldn't believe she was so upset about something that only happened with time and patience.

"First of all, you have to stop making it feel like it's a job. You used to enjoy all of this and now you keep on talking about it as if it's your responsibility." She added, and Haya let out a sigh.

Amir had said the same words to her before departing this morning. She didn't even play around like before, it was getting exhausting. He let her be this way because he knew she was impatient and frustrated right now. Although, it was getting too much.

"Amir said the same." Haya murmured, but she had her reasons for feeling this way as well.

She couldn't get over it. She couldn't get over Amir looking at her with hope in his eyes and then trying to conceal it, just so she wouldn't feel hurt.