(7)

Where she meets the Prince of Jordan and he can't help but feel just a lil jealous.

---

@Haya : I was so pleased to meet the Deputy Crown Prince of Jordan, HRH Al Hunain bin Hussein ll who was able to make it to my first ever arranged digital summit. I meet so many people every single day and not alot of them leave an impression worth remembering. To have a charming personality grace our event and share all his wonderful life experiences was an honor. I promised him that I'd visit Jordan soon and he promised that he will be the one to show me around.

_______________________________________

@AmirBinAbdullah
I see you found a replacement for me.

@Haya
Yes, I did. Since you were too 'busy' to even respond to a royal invitation :))

@AmirBinAbdullah
I really do apologise. It slipped my mind and my team was ignorant enough.

@Haya
Sounds like you need a better memory and an even better team.

@AmirBinAbdullah
I'm working on the second one.

@Haya
I am sure you are.

@AmirBinAbdullah
I'm glad the summit went well.

@Haya
Extremely well. Prince Hunain really spoke his heart out without any diplomatic fear.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Well, he's not a crown Prince, just a deputy one.

@Haya
Well, aren't you a modest man.

@AmirBinAbdullah
You know, it really does look unprofessional to be sitting so close to each other and laughing like that. Just an advice.

@Haya
He was a charming man who knew how to make us all laugh. I couldn't help it.

@Haya
Besides, I treat every single person who visits the Palace as my friend. There's a reason why I am who I am.

@AmirBinAbdullah
I am sure that there is a reason. Prince Hunain is engaged, you should know that.

@Haya
Yes, I do know that. I am invited to the wedding as well.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Good. Maybe, we can finally meet at the wedding.

@Haya
With your memory, I'm not sure if you'll even attend.