82.

8k words so it's a long chapter, no worries.

Turns out I can only manage one update per week but I'm gonna try and fasten the process.

Thanks for the love, hope you like this chapter. It's solely Haya and amir so just enjoy and send me some love.

Make sure to vote and comment, I'd love to hear what you think about this one because it's really long and filled with dialogues.

Love you 😚

Also, poor baby Haya

Haya x Amir.

"Amir, wait!"

Haya found herself rushing after the man who had his back turned around already. She was surprised and overwhelmed, she hadn't really expected him to show up here after all. At the same time, she felt so badly that she didn't have much energy to run after anyone in the first place. Still, she was able to reach him and while she wanted to stare at his face, it was almost bloody in her eyes.

"Amir." She couldn't focus on him, not even when she held his arm in a tight grip. It wasn't because she was scared to let go of him, just so he wouldn't leave but it was because she felt like she would simply fall on her ass if she didn't take any support.

"What?" It was the first word out of his mouth when she stared at him with drowsy eyes.

It was clear that she was drunk. She was throwing up, her eyes were red and her face was all flushed.

"What, Haya?" He tried to get her to leave his arm, because he didn't want her drunken state to impact his own.

He had just kept his fast, he wasn't going to let his wife's alcohol induced body affect that.

"I'm not feeling well, okay. Just don't, just wait."

Amir let out a huge sigh, because he really was done here. All he wanted to do was come here, have a talk with her and take her back home. Yet here she was, drunk and holding onto him..

"Come with me."

He blurted out, not thinking about anything else right now. He was mad because he had fought a battle within his own self to even come here. He had put his ego away, had tried to forget about the way she had hid another truth, had tried to only think about one thing and that was how much he missed her.

"What?" She tried to keep her eyes open, tried to get a hold of her own self but she couldn't. It felt like her body was so damn weak, she really couldn't feel anything going right.

Amir sighed, looking around.

There were people at a distance, music was loud and clearly everyone was buzzed enough to not care about Princess Haya's health.