83.

I know I've been MIA but there's alot of Haya amir to make up for it. Make sure to send me some love with your votes and comments.

Also, if you support oppression no need to read my story ❤️

Alright, here y'all go. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!!!

Amir x Haya.

"I do apologize for everything that's been happening lately. She is your daughter, I understand the concern."

It wasn't that they had called him up for interrogation or to judge him for everything that happened with their daughter, it was just a simple invitation of coffee in the garden but he certainly knew the meaning behind that.

He already had a conversation with the King earlier in the praying room but it was the Queen he hadn't had much chance to talk with. She looked concerned for Haya and he couldn't blame her.

Haya, who had been in her room for the past three days with no one but Amir in the room as well. They didn't really talk much, but he liked the fact that she needed his comfort and his companionship even when she was mad at him in a way.

She would mostly rest or read a book, maybe even watch one of those political series on netflix that he had kind of gotten obsessed with as well. She didn't really do anything more than that and he didn't really expect her to. She needed rest, her body and mind were vulnerable and he wanted her to rest.

But now, it had been three days and it was time to go back home. He couldn't stay here any longer.

At the same time, you wanted to put her parents at ease. Her father might have been at is but the Queen clearly was not.

He knew that the reason behind the woman's discomfort was the fact that her daughter hadn't really spent any time with her. The King had visited Haya once and she had gladly let her father sit by her side for almost an hour. When it came to her mother, she had only told the woman that she was okay and she just needed some time. She didn't want to see anyone right now, because she didn't feel like she was at her best.

Her brothers, her mother, even Aaliyah..nobody had really been able to come and visit Haya. It was only Amir who had been there constantly and her father, who had visited once and made sure Haya was okay.

The King nodded at Amir, knowing that he was trying to make everything right. He hadn't done much wrong in the man's eyes, he had done what any human being would have done but since he was a prince and he was on a pedestal, he was feeling it a lot more.

It was expected of people around him to make mistakes but no one really expected him to make the same mistakes.

He knew the kind of stress that the Crown Prince was under. It wasn't just the recent loss of a child that had bothered him, it wasn't just the indifference in his relationship, it was also the political pressure that had been building since quite a while, it was also the family issues that he had to resolve because his father was sick, it was also so the conflict within his government that he had to take care of. Being a Crown Prince wasn't easy.