(4)

Where she flirts with him and he lets her.

@AmirBinAbdullah : #ExploreMaraaish

@Haya : @AmirBinAbdullah I would love to but I believe I would need a travel guide 🤔

@AmirBinAbdullah : A travel guide and a security team, yes, for sure @Haya

----

Haya.

"Evening, mummy. Where's father?"

I greeted my mother the moment I entered her chambers. I didn't see my father anywhere around so I guessed that once again, he was out to work.

It actually maddened me at times. My father was not twenty five, he fell sick just like any old person would. But he still kept on pushing himself, acting like he was not human or something.

He can fall sick rather quick, but he just doesn't admit it. Most of the times, mother or I have to drag him out of his office to atleast have dinner.

He cared for his people, ofcourse he did. But that did not mean that one should stop caring about his own self.

I stared at my mother as she answered me.

"He just left for an important meeting, is there something you wanted to discuss?" She questioned me, all I could do was nod.

I could not talk about it with anyone else, not untill I discussed it with my father first.

"Uh yes. But with him." I replied to her, entering her bedroom area.

My mother's hair was tied in a bun, like it usually was. She was wearing her signature pearl earrings and her peach lipstick, the one she always used. She smelled the usual, it's the same scent she had been using since years now.

Her scent was familiar, it was almost like home to me. She gave me a small playful smile, knowing that she would not be able to take it out of me. What I wanted to discuss with my father will remain between the both of us until I chose to say something out loud.

"And my only daughter wouldn't tell me what the issue is?" She stated, raising her eyes.

"There's no issue. I just have a demand." I responded.

Now, her eyes were completely raised as she started to repeat what I had just said.

"Demand?"

"Request." I corrected myself. She let out a chuckle.

"Demand." She corrected me yet again and I grinned back at her. She was right.

My mother knew me too well. She knew that if I had something on my mind, I would be willing to do anything to get it. But with father, I didn't really have to demand anything. He just gave it to me.