48

Night update but oh well

Hey guys.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what you think.

Haya

Haya.

It took him four hours to come back home and even then, his mother was reluctant to let him go. It wasn't a major health crisis for his father but the Crown Prince knew very well that at this age, even minor health issues could cause major ones.

He dragged his feet upstairs towards his bedroom, feeling extremely tired and all ready to go to bed but he knew he couldn't do that without praying first.

As Amir entered his bedroom, he didn't really find his wife on the bed fast asleep. In fact, Haya was not in the dressing room either.

He saw the terrace area lit up and found his wife standing by the glass window, staring at the night sky. Her hair was tied into a pony tail, her face bare of any makeup but still shiny.

He already knew that she had put on all the several things she put on her face before going to sleep and she was just waiting for him to reach home.

She hadn't made any call, given him his space to deal with a family matter and had even called up his mother to ask about the King's health.

"I figured you'd be asleep by now." Amir murmured, entering the terrace area and finding his arms around his wife's waist as he put his mouth on the nape of her neck and placed a kiss.

Haya smiled, not really startled by his sudden presence.

"I wanted to wait for you." She said, tilting her head a little bit to look at him.

Amir nodded and moved back, standing in front of her.

"How's your father now?" Haya asked with concern in her voice.

"He's going to be fine. It was just some high blood pressure." Amir replied, making her nod at him.

"I'll visit tomorrow. Yeah?"

She didn't want to visit tonight because of two reasons. She wanted to bid her brother off in a proper respectful way and two, because she didn't feel like intruding on his family's private space.

She didn't really consider herself an actual part of his family so soon, despite Amir always insisting that she was.

"Yeah, they would like that." He replied, holding her hand and dragging her along with him towards the bedroom.

Haya felt quite tired herself. The entire day had been hectic and saying goodbye to her brother while trying to not look like an emotional fool had been mentally exhausting as well.