58.

So idk why you were all so surprised though. I mean the description of the story has been this since day one.

Amir and Haya fall in love and get married. Now Haya is trapped withing her own self and Amir just isn't that fond of Haya's free spirit anymore.

Their golden life, might just not be golden after all.

---------

This story will have spin offs or a sequel on my other account thatpakistanigirl maybeee, idk but it will have something lmao.

--

@HouseOfMaraaish : Crown Prince Amir Bin Abdullah was questioned about Princess Haya's participation in the Global Civil Initiative. The Maraaishi Prince called it a moment of Pride for him and his country. He further went onto say that women were a vital part of the country's movement towards progress.

@RoyalUpdates : Princess Haya at the second day of the global Civil Initiative.

"Salam, love

"Salam, love."

"Moment of Pride? Aren't you the sweetest?" Haya greeted, almost gushing over the fact that her husband had publicly said something about her work.

So far, Amir had never commented on anything that she had done. Whatever support he provided her, it had been private.

Amir let out a small chuckle.

"Couldn't exactly say I love you instead. Moment of Pride will have to do for now." Amir replied, she rolled her eyes playfully.

She still didn't understand his shyness when it came to her. The lack of public display of affection bothered her sometimes but she understood that he was a man who had boundaries.

He often felt shy holding her hand in front of his own family, doing the same in front of people and cameras..it would probably take a much longer time.

"You can. It's soooo halal." Haya dragged, using the word halal on purpose.

"It is but then the world might think of me as a love smitten fool, no?" The Crown Prince shot back, Haya only groaned.

"Who cares what the world thinks?"

"I do?" Amir replied as a matter of fact.

He was the leader of a country. His image mattered too much. He had put effort into building it since many years.

"And you do too." He added.

"I care when they say nice things about me." She joked but Amir knew a part of it was true.

Haya only focused on the compliments and usually cursed the negativity or simply shrugged and didn't acknowledge it at all.

While it was a healthy way to deal with things in general, Amir knew that they could not afford to feel this way as Royals.