52.

___

Haya x Amir

She woke up to kisses being prepped on her face and a slightly rough beard, grazing her soft skin

She woke up to kisses being prepped on her face and a slightly rough beard, grazing her soft skin. She smiled, eyes still closed as she imagined this to be a beautiful dream but it really wasn't.

Sometimes, dreams were better than reality and this morning was probably one of those mornings.

"Wake up." She shivered, his breath blowing against her ear as he tried to wake her up.

She only whined and shook her head, still quite sleepy.

"Haya, wake up." Amir tried one more time. This time, she felt his breath near her mouth and puckered her lips, smiling against them when she felt him place a soft kiss against her lips.

"Baby, good morning." His thumb stroked her cheek and she lifted her hand to touch him, eyes still closed and her body still in the warmth of a blanket and her husband's closeness.

"Your hair's wet." She mumbled against him, smelling his usual oud mixed with the shower gel he used.

"I just took a shower." Amir responded, Haya could feel his hair totally wet and a few droplets of water fell on her face too.

She groaned.

"There's like ten hair dryers inside." She grumbled, Amir chuckled and stopped stroking her cheek.

"Come on, open your eyes." He pulled the duvets away from her, earning a very high pitched complain.

"I'm sleepy, Amir." Haya complained, finally opening her eyes and thanking God that the room wasn't too bright.

She stared at her husband, finding him ready and all dressed up. Meanwhile, she was half naked in her pajamas with bad hair.

"Yes but it's time for breakfast. Your phone has been vibrating non stop. I suppose it's your mother calling you because they don't want to disturb me."

She crossed her legs on the bed as she heard him, nodding.

"What time is it?" Haya questioned, hoping that it was eight so she could sleep another hour.

It wasn't.

"Ten." Amir informed, she let out a laugh.

He hated being late and clearly, she hadn't told him the timing for breakfast even after the repeated instructions by her mother.

Great.

"Breakfast's at nine thirty." Haya said, sheepishly looking at him.

His eyes raised in surprise, he shook his head in disappointment and pulled his wife out of the bed.

"Haya, up now!" He pulled her up, quite literally undressing her on the way to the bathroom.

"Get into the shower." He pushed her inside the shower, Haya only looked at him in shock and amusement.