35.

Hey guys. So I kinda forgot my password and I tried everything but eh it's not working. I am kind of upset also, since I really love this account. It has sadkey and humsafar, two stories that are very close to my heart.

I don't know if I'll figure out a way to keep this account or not but for now, i have made a backup account.

Kindly follow it so you can know what's gonna happen lol.

It's @ThatPakistaniGirl

Anyway, here's the next chapter.

I'm on a roll here by the way, I'll be updating agar tum sath ho pretty soon too.

____________

@Haya : 💫

Haya.

"Hey, ready to leave?" She heard him as he stepped inside her changing room, finding her there as she wore a bracelet on her hand.

Haya turned out to look at Amir, all dressed up for tonight's event.

Her husband stepped close to her, finding himself once again in a trance as he took her in. Her skin was completely flawless, shining with shimmers of gold. Her hair was simply tied around, bringing out her facial features even more, her high cheek bones were highlighted, her cheeks rosy with a hint of peach. Her lips were a light shade of pink, making it too tempting for him to not kiss her. It wasn't all the makeup that attracted her, it was the way her eyes looked in the middle of the room with bright yellow lights.

Her eyes were almost spellbinding. For a moment, Amir was willing to step back..thinking that this was a sin. But it wasn't. Not at all.

She was his wife. She was his.

Her eyes held so much fire and passion, a determination that he felt like was always there, a certain confidence that made her almost sexy. Her eyes shone brighter than usual today and as she blinked her eyes, her long eye lashes fluttered..increasing he beauty that he saw in her.

He hadn't said a single word since he stepped in the room and it was only after Haya asked him, that he actually looked at her body. His eyes had been too fixated on her face before.

"How do I look?"

She had asked, finding Amir's gaze finally lower down. Her dress was long and straight, like a gown. It fitted her body perfectly, so perfectly that it highlighted all of the parts of her body that he wanted to stay hidden.

Her dress didn't really have any sleeves but still, he knew she had put it some effort. He knew that she had worn dresses much different than the ones she wore now and it was all for him.

How could he pout and make a face, knowing that she would be upset the entire night if she felt his displeasure over her choice of the dress?

Amir smiled, using his hand and twirling her around before he stopped and stared at her again.