75.

..
Surprise??

I update this way too frequently when I'm in the zone lol.

Follow my other account thatpakistanigirl it's gonna have the new stories that I write.

Add forbidden love in your libraries.

The parts that you think are missing in this story and only get a mention or so, it's because they'll be written in detail when I write Suhoor and Illyas' story.

Also, no amir slander pls. He's been the nicest guy I've ever written ok. He's justified too if you think about it.

Vote comment and tell me what y'all think.

Enjoy ❤️

Haya.

They were going back today. They had literally arrived today and they would be going back to Maraaish today as well. She was so tired, tired of the long journey, tired of the constant stress and tired of not being able to just fix shit with Amir.

Ever since Illyas had left, she hadn't been able to talk to anyone. She couldn't even eat a single bite of lunch, she knew she wouldn't be able to digest it anyway. She felt too overwhelmed.

She had taken a shower, changed, even drank a cup of coffee but nothing had made her feel any better.

The way Amir had talked about honor and respect, the way he had compared her with Suhoor in front of her brother, it had hurt her way more than she had ever expected herself to be hurt by a man. His words had stung, hard.

Still, she couldn't curse him and be done with it. She knew she was at fault. She was at fault because she had married into a family who had a completely different culture. They were conservative, traditional and more frustrating than anything. She had been warned by everyone but she had still taken the decision happily.

She loved Amir, and it had been almost a year of being married to him. She hadn't regretted it even once, not even now.

Despite their opinions, differences, thoughts, they had managed to make it work. She knew him and he knew her.

In the process of trying to protect her brother, she had hidden the truth from her husband. It wasn't right.

Amir had already let go of her lie about Hunain, he hadn't even protested against their friendship because he knew that the man was important to her as a friend. He had let it go, so she was choosing to let go of the comment he made about honor.

It hurt, ofcourse it did. Still, she let it go.

"You're angry with me. I know." She sat on the bedroom bench, since he was already sat on the edge of the bed with his head between his hands.