42

4k plus words.

Romance plus little drama.

Give me suggestions and ideas on Instagram and I'll try to merge them with my own to write the next chapters.

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

It's kind of nice I guess.

Vote and comment :)

Haya x Amir

"Hey,"

She felt herself being stirred awake, making her realise that the day's exhaustion and drama had got to her, leading her to to fall asleep on the couch in the living room.

The way he had left, even after looking at her face and upset condition... It had made her even more hurt and upset.

She didn't call him, neither did she bother to text him and now here she was.. half asleep and getting slightly shaken.

She knew that no one else could really touch her other than Amir. He was the one trying to get her to wake up.

"Haya.." She felt him call her name as he shook her shoulder slightly.

It did not contain the same anger as before but it was spoken tenderly. Haya slowly opened her eyes, only to find him kneeling on the floor to match her level.

Seeing him stare at her, she couldn't help but put her hands on his face as a means to seek comfort.

She did not even want to admit this but he was the only one that she had over here. Sure, her father had sent some people from back home to assist her whenever she needed them but there was nobody she felt a connection with except Amir.

An argument between the both of them always caused her to feel lonely. She didn't want to tell this to anybody because it would show vulnerability.

And the words he had said to her before leaving, that he was going to find some peace..she couldn't forget them.

She supposed they were just as bitter as the words she had spat out about his country. He must have felt the same way.

Still, when he arrived back home..he didn't ignore her. Instead, he tried to wake her up. He seemed much more relaxed now.

"You shouldn't sleep here. Come on." She heard him say as he removed her hands from his face delicately and waited for her to get up.

She shook her head at him, finding herself quite comfortable like this.

"It's comfy here." She replied, snuggling deeper into the couch.

"It's comfy upstairs too. Come on." He tried again, but Haya didn't say anything and pulled the duvet over herself even further, relishing in the warmth of it as the air conditioning made everything too chilly.