(25)

!!

________

@Haya : And I will teach my daughter to plung her claws into any man who tries to touch her, without her letting him. Because it's high time for men to realize that women are not objects, but beasts, who are strong enough to tear apart the soul of any man who tries to violate them. - - Slaying demons, Mahin Ismail.

@Haya : No woman in our country or even in the entire world should be violated without her consent. An eighteen year old girl got raped last night by three foreign tourists from America and France. There is no way that Buredaan is going to allow them to seek protection by going back. They will be punished and justice will be brought to eighteen year old Sana.

Haya x Amir

"I haven't heard from you since last night, Haya. Really that busy for me Princess?" The Prince teased, relishing in the comfort of hearing her voice.

He hadn't heard from her since a day or so and he hadn't contacted her on his own either. But as the new day had set in and Haya still hadn't called or even sent him a text, Amir had dialled her number without any hesitation.

She was supposed to be his wife in the future. He had every right to call her.

As he heard her soft sigh, Amir frowned just a little. Had something happened?p

"Salam Amir. I'm sorry. I was just occupied."

He didn't miss the fact that she had been saying Salam quite often these days, he hadn't heard her do it before but now that she was saying it, it was the sweetest greeting he had ever heard.

"Walaikum Salam, Haya. It's alright. Are you fine?" He enquired, knowing that she sounded a little worried and he needed to know why.

"Have you heard about Sana?" Haya asked back, swallowing as she recalled the dread she had felt last night when visiting the eighteen year old girl.

Amir hadn't really heard Haya say the name before so he didn't know who she was talking about.

"Sana? I don't recall." He replied, hearing his woman take another deep breath as she spoke up.

"She's an eighteen year old girl who got raped last night. She got raped by men, not a man but men. She was an Uber driver, Amir." Haya insisted.

She knew Sana wasn't the first woman to get raped and she probably won't be the last. Women got raped, even men got raped. It was the most cruel reality of life.

"Haya," Amir softly called out her name, not even knowing what to say to make her feel better.

"I know the world is cruel and these things happen, Amir. I just don't understand how people can be this disgusting." Haya rambled, not hearing Amir say anything as she kept talking.

"You know, she was driving these tourists back to their hotel and they forced themselves onto her." She recalled the dreaded scene, hating how she couldn't do anything to save the girl.

Haya didn't remember the last time she had been affected so much because of something like this. She reckoned it was because she wasn't being given censored information among golden walls.

She was seeing and feeling the ugly truth.

"Some humans are worse than animals." Amir agreed.

Humans were the most superior beings created by God. But they sometimes retorted to the worst kind of behaviour.

"They don't even deserve to be compared to animals. I visited her this morning, Amir. She's so broken. She's in such a critical position." Haya replied, swallowing.