38.

Next chapter is gonna have some drama oooff.

Anyway, make sure to tell me what you think.

Such a cute Haya amir scene at the start btw.

Haya.

She stared at him as he slept, finding herself to be a little creepy as she found herself fascinated with the way he breathed as he slept. It was so even and soft, he felt so calm and almost radiated good vibes even when he slept.

Yesterday had been a not so good day. In fact, after telling him the entire story.. she had felt a little mad at the way he had talked to her.

But then, she also started to feel guilty because her actions had caused an issue for him. She didn't regret anything that she had done in the past, she didn't regret kissing that man. She had a life before Amir had entered and she loved that life just as much as she loved this life.

Still, the fact that his father had seen those pictures.. it was kind of embarrassing to think about.

She understood how Amir would have felt. It wouldn't have just been embarrassing or shameful, it would have also been bitter and ugly for him.

She couldn't imagine how she would feel it she ever saw Amir with a woman in such a position. She would probably burn in jealousy and anger.

She remembered how Yusuf had just seen a picture of her kissing Yaman's cheek on her phone and lashed out at her, Amir had seen much worse.

She didn't know how to make him feel better other than talking to him.

She had even practised an apology in front of the mirror early morning, knowing that she needed to say sorry.

She wasn't going to say sorry because of her past, she didn't feel sorry about it. She was going to apologise if seeing those pictures had made him hurt, she was going to say sorry because he must have felt embarrassed.

She smiled as she saw him twitch in his sleep. It was literally a miracle that she had woken up before him. She knew he had prayed fajr and slept again quickly after. She woke up an hour or so after that since she couldn't sleep.

Her husband however, he still slept.

As the Prince was about to move in his sleep, he felt a shadow over him even with closed eyes. He knew who it was already, her perfume was enough to remind him.

He sighed, not even knowing how he felt this morning.

His eyes were still closed when he felt soft lips on his own, a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before she pulled her lips away, kissing the side of his mouth.

"Good morning." Haya greeted him, knowing that he was half awake at this point.

Amir opened his eyes, finding Haya dressed up and leaned over him. He squinted his eyes at her, nodding.