(10)

Where they finally meet.

Twitter.

---

@AmirBinAbdullah : The Royal House of Maraaish welcomes His Royal Majesty King Najaf Almaaz of Buredaan, Princess Haya Almaaz and their Royal delegation. Their stay at the Al Ansar Palace is an honour. We hope that this visit brings happiness and goodwill to both Maraaish and Buredaan.

@loveMaraaish : Crown Prince Amir Bin Abdullah spotted inside a local cafe this morning.

Instagram.

@Haya : “And if you ever find your world falling apart, you can come to mine.”

”

All floors were marble, shining like anything with gold streaks on the outline, showing off the Palace that belonged to the King of Maraaish, stair rails were present on both the left and the right side of the large hall, polished to a point where they could blind one's eye, three huge chandeliers spread their light across the entire area, family portraits hung all around the left side, painted to perfection and hung in gold frames.

The scent of fresh flowers spread a certain aroma around them, she hadn't seen anything other than the exterior and the main hall from the inside but she understood why everyone talked about the Al Ansar Palace like that. It was beautiful.

But it was not the reason of her racing heartbeat and her shimmery eyes.

She had been looking forward to meet him since a long time now, since the day she came to know of him, since the day she started to talk to him..she had tried to get him to come to her but he hadn't. So she came to meet him instead, expecting nothing but warmth and his welcoming gaze.

They had talked about Prince Amir on the way to Maraaish, even more than they talked about the King. They talked about his manners, his calmness, his kindness, his diplomacy. Haya wanted to add how handsome he was but remained quiet, acting like she did not know the man personally.