45

I know haven't updated in a while but I didn't know what to even write lol.

Anyway, here's the chapter. Next update coming soon.

This week I'll focus on golden and next week is for agar tum saath ho.

Enjoy.

Vote comment and tell me what y'all think.

@Haya : 'there's no force stronger than a woman determined to rise.'

'

"And ofcourse, I don't think this interview can go on without us questioning about how different the situation must be for you

"And ofcourse, I don't think this interview can go on without us questioning about how different the situation must be for you."

The interviewer stated, watching as Princess Haya gave a graceful smile in return. She was in a white knee length dress, a sleeveless one at that.

At the last moment, she had thrown a summer jacket over herself..trying to look more modest so she wouldn't get an earful from Prince Amir.

It had been almost half a month since he had given her a department to work on and a responsibility that she considered extremely important.

"You're obviously from a country that is extremely different from your own. How has that experience been for you so far?"

He enquired, finding Haya nod.

"It has been a little difficult, ofcourse. Getting used to the culture and traditions has been tough but at the same time, I really feel like I can create a change over here."

She professed, continuing.

"I think I can truly try to make a difference so I'm quite excited about that."

"And you've taken up the responsibility to increase the number of women workers in Maraaish. How is the progress on that?"