(6)

Where she tells him that her clothes aren't the only thing that's haraam.

@Haya : "you have escaped the cage. your wings are stretched out. now fly."

"

@Haya : oh let's talk about all the halal and haram things Princess Haya does and forget about the way we lie, cheat, beat, humiliate and betray. Just to tell the critics though, I am too halal for haram things and too haram for halal things. Enjoy your five minutes of fame :)

 Enjoy your five minutes of fame :)

_______________________________________

@AmirBinAbdullah
Clothes are the first definition of it.

@Haya
Of what?

@AmirBinAbdullah
Of halal and haraam. A person's body should be covered enough to be considered halal enough.

@Haya
Oh really? So Prince Amir, are you telling me that my clothes are haraam?

@AmirBinAbdullah
Would it wound you if I said yes?

@Haya
Not at all. But I would stop thinking highly of you, I would think of you as every other person who has told me the exact same words.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Well, Princess Haya, It is my opinion, not an advice, not an order, not a request..just an opinion that your clothes are haraam.

@Haya
Just an opinion?

@AmirBinAbdullah
Yes, just that.

@Haya
Alright then. My father says the same to me all the time. But he also tells me that it's my life, my own path. It's upto me. What I wear, how I act. It's all upto me.

@AmirBinAbdullah
Your father is a very learned man.

@Haya
And you know what? My clothes aren't the only thing that's haraam. Haraam is the killing of innocent people, haraam is the staring at women who are not yours, haraam is the act of child slavery, haraam is hurting innocent women and haraam Is all that is happening in this world. A woman's clothes? They don't top the list of the haraam things happening in the world.

@AmirBinAbdullah
You are absolutely beautiful. With your words.

@Haya
Not otherwise?

@AmirBinAbdullah
I believe you know the answer to that.

@Haya
Thank you.

@AmirBinAbdullah
I didn't call you beautiful.

@Haya
I believe you just did :)

_______________________________________

Twitter.

@Haya :
It just really shows you how the whole world stopped for a church, for a historical building, how the world almost cried but they won't even bat an eye for innocent people being murdered, raped, tortured and enslaved.