(1)

-------

Where they interact for the very first time.

Haya

Trying to see the world with an ordinary perspective when life isn't ordinary at all ✨

@Haya : They ask me about what I'm wearing, they ask me who I'm seeing, they ask me what I'm watching, they ask me when I'm marrying. Why don't they ask me what I'm thinking? I'm thinking about war. I'm thinking about what war does to people. I'm thinking about the kids of yemen and Syria and Palestine, I'm thinking about the women murdered in cold blood, I'm thinking about the men who will never return to their homes, I'm thinking about the mothers who will never see their children grow old. I'm thinking about the families they have ripped apart. I'm thinking about all of them, so don't ask me what I'm wearing, ask me what I'm thinking.

@AmirBinAbdullah : @Haya Sometimes, thinking is just not enough to help those people.

@Haya : @AmirBinAbdullah Fancy coming from the one who even refused to comment on the matter :)

------

Amir Bin Abdullah.

Crown Prince of Maraaish, Minister of Defense, chairman of the Council of political and security affairs, Deputy Prime Minister of Maraaish and a patriot.

@AmirBinAbdullah : The realm of Maraaish is now open for all the refugees. Let my home, be your home.

@Haya : @AmirBinAbdullah This 👍

@AmirBinAbdullah : @Haya As I said, thinking and speaking are quite easy but doing something is what's difficult and takes time.

@Haya : @AmirBinAbdullah Buredaan has been taking in refugees for a decade now :)

____