29.

Hellooo. I am working on agar tum sath ho's next chapter. Untill that, enjoy my version of Amir and Haya. It's sweet and different than what I've usually written, I think atleast.

Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what you think.

Thank you for all the love on golden. I really didn't expect it lol

 I really didn't expect it lol

Amir x Haya.

She stared at his back as she saw him bow down, she stared as she felt the intensity in the way that he prayed, she is scared because the only man she had seen pray in front of her before was her father, the king of Buredaan.

And she remembered how tiny and humble he seemed to look at that time. She could not help but compare the two, because as powerful and as authoritative as Amir was, he looked like a very humble and a very tiny man right now.

She swallowed as she felt the heaviness in her heart, the sudden feeling of a new life with new responsibilities and a new journey ahead of her, without her family.

Haya knew that as much as her family would always be a part of her, things would now change. Her mother wouldn't be in the Palace to guide her, scold her or even inspire her with her personal stories of strong women with stronger opinions.

She knew that she wouldn't be able to fight with her oldest brother Yusuf and call him out or even shove him with a little 'fuck off' only because she felt like it.

She knew that she wouldn't be able to randomly barge into the room of her other two brothers, just to give them a lecture about how they didn't respect women enough and they needed to do better.

And the most heavy feeling in her heart, it was the fact that she wouldn't have her father here with her, to bear with her tantrums and complains, to listen to her opinions and advices, to hug her and tell her that she was right and he was just so proud, to take her side on the huge dinner table and shut everyone's mouth, to advice her in his prayer room where everything was peaceful and calm.

Haya knew that she was a married woman now and while she had her family, while she had lived away from them before as well, this was different. This was a new beginning.

Because even though she was a Princess, even though she was royalty, she was still a daughter who had left her home to marry her Prince charming.

And her Prince charming was kneeling right now,, with his head bowed on the ground as he prayed and prayed and she simply watched.

She hadn't offered any prayer for quite a long time now but watching him pray, it provided her with peace.

She inhaled a deep breath and found herself walking towards her husband, walking towards Amir who had finished his Salah but was still sat on his prayer mat.