(16)

@Haya : People of this world are utter hypocrites. They talk about faith, yet they hate mine. They talk about happiness, yet they ruin it. They talk about world peace, yet they bomb innocent people. They talk about being against violence, yet they inflict it the most. They talk about equality, yet they mistreat the people without power. How rare is it to find genuine reasoning behind anything these days? Hypocrisy is what's keeping us going and that thought is utterly terrifying to me.

 How rare is it to find genuine reasoning behind anything these days? Hypocrisy is what's keeping us going and that thought is utterly terrifying to me

Haya stumbled through the hallway, opening the door to her bedroom, all she wanted to do right now was fall on her bed and forget the world. The party had been an absolute smash, the music, the dancing, the noise, it had all given her such an adrenaline rush. Yaman had arranged an incredible night and she was sure that no one was going to forget it anytime soon.

It was hard for her to even keep her eyes open at this point, not because of the alcohol since she had only drank a few sips of the wine before remembering the promise she had made to her mother, but because of the hours and hours of partying and dancing around they had done tonight.

Aaliya had already sneaked into a room in the palace where as Haya had to drag herself upstairs to her room. She yawned slightly, entering her bedroom.

She gasped suddenly, her eyes widening as she saw a figure sitting right on her bed.

Her mother.

"Mummy! God, you scared me!"

She exclaimed, clutching at her heart. Why was her mother awake at this time and why the hell was she in her room?

Her mother stood up, looking at Haya from head to toe. She distastefully shook her head, the thought of her daughter going back to her previous self, it scared her.

"Have you seen the time?" She questioned, Haya frowned at her.

Seriously?

"Are you keeping tabs on when I come home now?" She questioned back, not understanding where this sudden investigation was coming from.

"You're reeking of alcohol and you're coming home at three. You think it's respectable for someone like you to come home at this time?"

Her mother had a habit of exaggerating. She was definitely not reeking of alcohol.

"It was Yaman's engagement party. Everyone was there." Haya justified herself.

"You promised me that you wouldn't drink alcohol, Haya." Haya remembered that. She had promised her mother.

"I didn't." She mumbled, taking her earrings off while standing in the middle of her own room, facing a trial.

"You're gonna be on a newspaper yet again." She heard the woman sigh, continuing.

"I don't understand you, Haya. You spend the entire day working for the benefit of the people and then you do this at night?"

What exactly had she done anyway? What the actual fuck?