59.

Haya x Amir.

"Assalam alaykum, Princess. Welcome back." She got greeted the moment she entered the house.

Haya stared at ...., the woman who had practically raised Amir in his childhood and gave a small smile, not meaning to be rude to the woman.

"Where's Amir?" She enquired after the smile, giving another one of the house worker her hand bag as she came to take it.

"The Prince came back just now. He went straight to the room." She informed, pointing towards upstairs.

Haya nodded. She had not been able to talk to Amir since she knew he had meetings and would only be free once he sat on the plane back home. Even then, he had only managed to text that he had reached Maraaish.

"Did his guest arrive with him?" Haya asked, because she didn't know whether Amir had simply brought his guest home or was he going to arrive later on.

"Ah Khalifah went to meet his grandmother. He will be back in a while."

The way the woman pronounced his name which such casualness and comfort, Haya could understand what Amir meant when he told Haya that Khalifah was his childhood friend. They had grown up together.

"You talk about him like you know him well?"

"Oh ofcourse I do. I practically raised the boy along with the Prince." Haya nodded, clicking her heels against the floor as she started to walk towards the elevator.

"Should I bring something for you?" She shook her head, stopping at the entrance as she turned to the woman for a minute.

"No, thank you. My cousin Aaliyah arrived with me as well. She's in the guest house. Make sure she has everything she needs."

"I'll go and see everything for myself. Do not worry."

"Thank you, it's good to be home."

Haya entered the elevator, practically dying to see her man.