76.

Another day. Another golden update.

ATSH has like 3 chapters left I think so I'm so hesitant to write it. It leaves me drained

Anyway, check me out on thatpakistanigirl add forbidden love in your libraries.

There's a part three that I've just updated there so check that out.

Make sure to vote and comment. Dramatic chapter❤️

"Wake up," she whispered against his ear, nuzzling her lips with the shell of his ear, causing the man to shudder in his sleep

Haya smiled as Amir let out a groan,

"Good morning," She kissed the side of his mouth, smiling as he only pulled her closed and slowly opened his eyes, looking at her in a sleepy haze.

This was probably one of the very few mornings where she was waking him up and not the other way around.

He winced as she put up her weight on him, sitting down on his stomach.

"How are you up before me?" The Crown Prince asked, finding her way too active for someone like Haya.

She wasn't exactly a morning person. Haya let out a sigh, because she didn't want to ruin the mood early in the morning but she also needed to answer his query.

"When you used to get up to pray for the past week, I don't know..I'd just feel this emptiness and wake up. I'd wait for you to come back to bed but you never did."

She muttered, remembering the awful week. Amir looked at her, not realizing that Haya would fake being asleep the whole time.

"I just got used to waking up early after that." She added, shrugging at him.

Amir put his hands around her hips, stilling her from moving.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, not knowing what else to say. He had put her through quite alot, and he had been miserable and angry all at the same time. It hadn't been an ideal situation.

"It was a bad week, let's move past it."

Haya remarked, humming as she leaned down to place a kiss on his lips. Amir smiled, returning the gesture before he pulled away, hand reaching out towards the table as his phone had started to ring.

He squinted his eyes, seeing the caller ID before picking it up.

"It's from the Palace." He told Haya, who nodded and sat up, still on his stomach. He gave an expression of discomfort, she rolled her eyes and didn't move away.

"Assalam alaykum, yes?"

She saw him frown, as he heard whoever it was on the other line. Amir hummed, speaking in arabic for a while. It was the same accent that she couldn't understand, it was thicker and the words were jumbled and complicated.