92

Here's the new chapter. Enjoy.
Vote and comment, tell me what y'all think :)

---

@Haya : waking up to flowers by my loveliest man 💜

Prince Illyas was pissed off on his wedding day. The entire morning had been absolutely pathetic, with him being woken up like was a fucking King. He had yelled at everyone to get the fuck out of his room, thrown two glasses of water on the floor, smashed the lamp on the side and had broken the large screen of his living room.

By the time he reached the dining hall after a cold shower and the help of his favourite hang over medicines, the entire family was already sat on the table..waiting for the groom to arrive.

If it had just been his own family, he probably would have sat and had breakfast with them..but the moment his eyes landed on all the so called brothers of his father and their wives, the fifty something people in the royal dining hall, he turned around and decided to walk away.

The moment he turned on his heel, he bumped into Haya. The only person who was just as late as him.

Illyas gave her a blank look, not even bothering to say hello.

On the other hand, Haya knew that she needed to have a talk with him. She needed him to know that she always had his back. It didn't matter if he had slept with Suhoor or not..she knew it was consensual and she didn't care if he had sealed the deal or not. Her mouth had uttered those words in anger. She never meant them.

"Illyas, good morning." She did not really know what else to say and she knew for sure that he was extremely mad at her.

When her brother did not respond to her greeting and tried to walk in the opposite direction, she held his hand to stop him from moving. Illyas let out a sigh, giving her a blank look.

"I don't want drama early in the morning. I have a lot to do." Her brother told her with another blank expression, pulling his wrist out of her grip.

"It's your wedding day. You really don't have much to do but get ready." Haya replied, crossing her arms againt her chest.

The expression on her face told him exactly what was going to happen. She would not let him leave. She would nag him until he atleast communicated with her.

Illyas let out a soft groan, staring at his younger sister.

"What do you want, Haya?" He enquired, as Haya started to walk towards the garden and gestured him to come along.

Reluctantly, her brother walked by her side.

"I don't know whether you slept with her or not because you have been closed off ever since I made you talk with her over the phone. It doesn't even matter to me."