Chapter 59: Protect

Madam Yoona walked out from the elevator as she saw Jiu sitting on the ceramic of the fountain alone.

"Have you eaten anything today?" Jiu turned around as she heard someone called her name and found Madam Yoona standing behind her.

"A little bit. I lost my appetite." She said as she looked down a picture of her and Handong, hugging each other happily when they still were in training.

Madame Yoona sat beside her and asked. "Still thinking about her?", to which she could only nod in response.

"Mino tagged along with Taehyung to go find her you know." Jiu's mouth flung right open after hearing her.

"W-when?"

"About half an hour ago." Jiu remained silent for a second as she stared at the photo.

Madam Yoona patted her shoulder "She will be fine.".

Then, Jiu spoke. "It's not just her that worries me." Madam Yoona made a noise in question.

"I'm wondering if Taehyung will manage to survive out there."

"What do you mean?" Madam Yoona asked.

"I just realized something about him when Siyeon told me about how he fought with other new recruit agent. He--"

"PTSD." Madam Yoona cut off Jiu's words as she stared at the wall in front of her.

"I already knew from the beginning. He couldn't use his martial arts skills to protect people because of his loses; his loved ones." She explained to Jiu.

"B-but why did you recruit him if he couldn't protect anybody?" Jiu asked.

Madam Yoona smiled and glanced back at Jiu. "Just like you and the girls. I recruited him because I wanted to help him."

"And... how are you going to help him?"

Madam Yoona suddenly patted her head. "I'm already helping him. He just needs to figure out on his own." She finished and stood up.

"Anyways, I going to visit Dami at the hospital. Do you want to come along?" she asked. Jiu nodded and stood up as both of them went towards the elevator. As Madam Yoona pushed the button and the elevator door slid opened, the duo walked inside as Madam Yoona pushed the lobby button and the door slid closed.

As soon they arrived at their destination, the duo walked out from the elevator. Suddenly, a random guy came out of nowhere and bumped into Madam Yoona, making her fall down along with the paper notes he was carrying.

"Oh my gosh. I'm s-so sorry, ma'am. All these notes prevented me from seeing you." said the guy in white lab coat who trying to pick up all his papers around.

"It's alright. Let me help you." Madam Yoona bent down and helped him pick up his notes. After they were done, both of them stood up.

"Thank you so much, ma'am." He thanked.

"It's nothing. Be careful next time." said Madam Yoona.

He nodded "With your permission." He finished and walked off. Jiu glanced at Madam Yoona who still kept a curious glance on the guy.