Chapter 9: Snooping

Dami and Siyeon arrived at the grocery store where they have to buy the ingredients for dinner. Before they went to the store, they already changed their formal clothes to leisure ones so they wouldn't receive awkward stares from strangers.

Dami grabbed the trolley and pushed it through the main entrance of the shop. Siyeon looked at the list that Mrs. Lee gave to them. She picked the ingredients accordingly and put them in the trolley.

"Don't miss one ingredient, Siyeon." said Dami.

"I know, dude." said Siyeon while still checking the list.

Dami scanned her surrounding and she realized some strangers were keeping their eyes on Siyeon, like they had some problem with her.

"Who the hell do they think they are, staring people like that," Dami mumbled to herself.
---------------------

Jiu, Yoohyeon and Gahyeon finally arrived in front of the house. Gahyeon got out from the car and ran into the house while responsible Yoohyeon have to pick up Gahyeon's bag.

"Damn, who is coming home today, actually?" Yoohyeon nagged and brought the bag into the house. Jiu locked the car and went into the house.

"Mom, I'm home!" Gahyeon shouted as she ran into the living room.

"I'm here, sweetie." said Mrs Lee from the kitchen. Gahyeon ran to get to the kitchen and hugged her mother very tightly.

"I miss you, mommy" said Gahyeon. Her mother chuckled, and kissed her daughter's forehead as she also missed her a lot.

"By the way, sweetie. Did you already meet these two beautiful ladies that picked you up at the airport?" said Mrs Lee to her daughter.

"Yep, they look like the characters in the 'Men in Black' movie." teased Gahyeon.

"I told you, we are not working with the aliens." Yoohyeon replied exasperatedly. She's almost mad at that little prankster.

"Come on, Namu. She just joking." Jiu chuckled as she tried to calm Yoohyeon down.

"Namu? Tree? A Walking tree? Can I put a swing on your branch?" Gahyeon teased Yoohyeon. Like how Dami always used to do.

"I think she and Dami have the same mind." said Jiu.

"Don't forget Sua." added Yoohyeon.

—–——————

"So Mr Lee, where should we go to next?" said Sua.

"Just go to my office, my co-worker will guide me to his car." said Mr Lee.

"Are you guys okay at the back?" Mr Lee said to Handong and Xiumin who were at the back but they didn't talk to each other.

"Mr Lee, why do I have to sit at the back?" asked Handong. She was curious and her face was cherry red while sitting next to Xiumin.

"Ouh. Its because I have carsick. I can't sit at the back for too long." reasoned Mr Lee. Sua secretly showed her thumbs up to Mr Lee as they hid their snickering.

"Right now, I'm the one that is getting carsick." Handong mumbled.

"Its okay, I'm here." Xiumin suddenly tried to calm Handong down but it made Handong's heart feel like it's going to explode!
—————————