Chapter 50: Cure

Sua was sitting alone, feeling the cool night breeze and hearing the soft lapping sound of water that carried from the riverside. And of course, with her usual cigarette in her hand. As she inhaled through the bud, she suddenly sensed a cold touch on her cheek. Jerking back, she saw Jimin holding up two cans of sodas.

"It's you..." Sua huffed out a small laugh. Jimin grinned and joined her as he held up a can of soda in front of her.

"Thanks." She grabbed it and put it next to her.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked.

"N-nothing. It's just..." Sua let out a breath, unable to voice her words.

"Worried about your mission and your friends?" said Jimin and Sua hummed in reply.

Jimin looked at the night sky, so calm and untouched by the chaos that's been going on. He voiced his concerns."I admit you guys are in deep right now," he said while drinking his soda.

"I know but what are we going to do? Run away and leave the mission? We can't, we're not like that Jimin, and you know it." Sua vented out.

"I know but look what happened to Jiu and Dami. Aren't you at least a bit afraid what would happen in the future if you keep hunting these guys down? I'm really worried about you," Jimin looked down.

Sua looked at him then, noticing how tense he was as he clenched his jaw and gripped the can. "I will be fine. I'll be very careful when on missions, I promise," Sua said as her hand moved to his and squeezed in reassurance.

"How's your head by the way?" Sua asked.

Jimin touched his head. "Completely healed."

"Let me see." Jimin went closer to her as Sua turned over the hair as she glanced at the scar Jimin received from Hyunwoo last week.

"Because of me, you and Jiu were hurt like this..." she muttered. She gave a soft peck on his scar as Jimin shuddered from the unexpected kiss.

"W-what was that for?" he asked.

"It's a charm for a 'get well soon'. My mother always kisses my wounds every time I had scratches or bruises as a child," she said.

"Where did your mom learn that? In a Fairytale book?" Jimin teased and Sua punched his arm hard.

"I'm joking!" Jimin groaned but still couldn't hold in his giggles.

"Shut up," Sua muttered and took a deep inhale from her bud and exhaled it slowly.

"Oh! I got something for you," said Jimin.

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes." Sua followed the instruction, but still curious about the present. She was about to ask him what was taking so long. When Jimin pulled her face close and gave a lingering soft kiss to her lips. Sua didn't pull away even if she took a second to overcome her shock and returned it. A moment later, they broke apart and Sua opened her eyes as Jimin held on cupping her red blushing face.

"I guess I can use this 'charm' every time you feel down or worried," Jimin smirked and Sua shyly turned away from his charming eyes.

"I-Idiot...." she mumbled.

Sua looked down at the extinguished cigarette on the grass. 

"You made my cigarette fall..."

__________________

"Jooheon, are you there?" Yoohyeon called as she walked through his front door.