Chapter 18: Meet Again

Siyeon, Dami and Gahyeon were at the street food. There were a lot of stalls although it's already 10 pm and usually many shops were closed at the time.

"I miss the smell of street foods!" Gahyeon said excitingly and couldn't wait to buy and eat all the foods.

"Wow, when was the last time I went here?" asked Siyeon.

"I don't know, maybe about 1 year ago after you disappeared by sudden and made us worry about you," said Dami.

"Huh?" Gahyeon was curious about what did Dami said to Siyeon.

"Err Nothing. By the way, let's go. I know a place that make delicious spicy tteotbokki around here." Dami cut off the conversation and walked to the stall that she spoke about. They went into the stall and the ajumma welcomed them.

"Welc-- Yoobin?" Ajumma suddenly spoke when she saw Dami, like she had recognized Dami.

"Hello ajumma. Long time no see, " said Dami.

"I almost didn't recognize you cause you already cut and dyed your hair. Last time when I saw you, you still have black and long hair."

"That was when I was 16, but I'm already an adult now."

"Yeah, you already grown into a woman now. Are those your friends, Yoobin?"

"Yes, this is Siyeon and Gahyeon." Dami introduced Siyeon and Gahyeon to ajumma.

"Nice to meet you, ajumma." Siyeon and Gahyeon bowed to ajumma.

"Nice to meet you too. You go and find seats first and I will serve you girls later." The girls looked around to find empty seats. They sat at the table and waited for ajumma to take their order. After ajumma was done with other customers, she went to Dami and her friends to take their orders.

"So, what do you want to eat?" asked the ajumma.

"2 spicy tteotbokki, 3 serve fried dumplings and a bottle of soju," said Dami.

"Okay, I will serve it immediately cause I want to talk more with you." The ajumma left and prepared the food for them.

"How well did you know this ajumma?" Gahyeon spoke up and asked Dami.

"I always came here at night when I was a teenager. After races, I would come here and eat dumplings."

"That's why you ordered 3 serve dumplings for yourself?" Asked Siyeon.

"What? ajumma's home made dumplings are the best that I ever had." Later, the ajumma came with their food and put it on the table.

"We will eat well~" Said the girls as they eat the food. The ajumma watched them eat all the food.

"I want to cry. It's been awhile since I hadn't touch korean food for so long," said Gahyeon.

"Eh? Where you're been before?" asked the ajumma.

"She study in London, but she's on her semester break right now," spoke Siyeon.

"I see. Well, you girls can eat more. Its my treat."

"Are you serious? It's too many." The girls were shocked.

"Well, since Yoobin already came back and Gahyeon didn't taste korean food for so long, I guess this is the best thing that I can give."

"Wow. Thank you so much, ajumma." said Gahyeon and Ajumma smiled to them.

"So Yoobin, what are you doing right now?" The ajumma started her conversation with Dami as she still had a dumpling on her chopsticks.