Chapter 20: Investigate

"So, you're saying that four unknown girls took the briefcases and the money?"

"Y-yes boss."

"Can you explain how you and your group fell asleep when that happened?"

"They put some sort of sleeping pill inside the drinks and served them to us."

"And you just stupidly drank them without checking what's inside and fell into their trap easily."

"We're sorry boss. It's our fault. We're so stupid."

He sighed. Then, his anger burst as he kicked the leader of the group and he fell hard on the floor.

"Do you know how much I lost today? One briefcase full of drugs costs 15 thousand dollars. Those b*tches took away four briefcases and those cost 60 thousand dollars! Who's gonna pay for this?!"

"W-we will find them, boss."

"Oh you better do if you care about your life. If you don't find them, I will--"

"Hey L..."

"What?!"

"Group 4 has been arrested by the police just now..."

"How can it be?!"

"Our member just called and told me that Group 4 had been knocked down by three girls and two boys."

"F*ck! Make sure Group 4 doesn't expose our activities or they will be dead."

"Yes boss!"

"And one more thing; find those b*tches that caused this chaos immediately! I'm sure they aren't the normal kind of people..."

______________________

The Dreamcatcher, Agent Mino and Agent Jimin drove back to NiTE headquarters with the drugs they smuggled from the gangsters. When they arrived, Sua, Mino and Jimin grabbed the briefcases and the bag of money while Jiu and Handong helped carry Yoohyeon who still hadn't wake up, lasting effect from the catnip.

They went up to C9 where Madam Yoona was waiting for them. As the elevator door slowly opened, they saw Madam Yoona standing with a man they didn't recognize.

"Welcome back a-- what happened with agent Yoohyeon!?" Madam Yoona wanted an explanation from them.

"She accidentally drank catnip. I'm not sure how long the effect will last," said Jiu.

"Well, did you guys complete the mission?"

"Yes madam. We took the drugs and stole the money from the owner of the nightclub," informed Sua.

"Right, let's put Yoohyeon down and let her rest on the couch. Place those briefcases inside the meeting room."

"Yes Madam," Handong and Jiu laid Yoohyeon on the couch carefully. After that, they went inside the meeting room with others. They gathered around the table with the briefcases on the table.

"Agents, meet Jooheon. He's the scientist at our second department. I called him in because he's a master of identifying any kind of drugs."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Jooheon greeted them.

"Hello Jooheon," chorused the agents.

"So does anyone know the lock number for the briefcases?" asked Mino.

"What about '000'?" Handong gave a suggestion.

"Huh, you think they'd be dumb enough to put the easiest set of codes on their briefcase?" Sua disagreed.