Chapter 13: Yoohyeon's Problem

"They're already spreading the supplies at the nightclubs?" asked Jiu.

"Yes, they want to keep it safe so they're selling them at private and packed places. Nightclubs seemed like the best place they thought of."

"So, what are we going to do?" worried Sua.

"You girls have to do another undercover. You have to do undercover work in the nightclub as two dancers, a DJ and a bartender."

"What about The Lee's family?" asked Yoohyeon.

"Looks like you girls have to settle it by yourself. Maybe two of you can be with the Lee's and the rest will do the nightclub mission. So a pair of you will follow the Lee's activities and the rest, find the hideout."

"Yes, Madam!" saluted the girls.

"And please be careful," Madam Yoona said her last words before the screen went blank.

"So, who's gonna be with the Lee's?" said Handong.

"Siyeon and I will take care of them." said Dami.

"Then, who's gonna be the dancer cause I don't wanna do that." Yoohyeon wanted to avoid from getting that job.

Jiu added, "Thank you for asking, cause you and Sua are going to do it."

" Hell no! I'm not gonna do that!" rejected Yoohyeon.

"I thought you like to dance, Yoohyeon?" asked Siyeon.

"The dancers at the nightclub are the pole dancers. Why don't we just let Dami do that? She and Sua are good at dancing." Yoohyeon suggested.

"Yeah, you want Matthew to know about it? Dancing in front of all of the perverts. Besides, we're already engaged."

"What?!" all the girls in the room felt shocked. Dami smirked and showed her left hand with a small diamond ring on her ring finger.

"When did he propose?" Sua queried.

"Last night"

"I remember that last night was your and Matthew's first anniversary. He's quick on the next step tho.  Anyways, congrats on your engagement," offered Siyeon.

"Thanks."

Handong took the chance to tease Yoohyeon, "hey Tree, Dami's already engaged~. When will you have a boyfriend and get married?"

"Shut up, I still hate men!"

"When will you stop thinking that not all men are evil, Yoohyeon.." Jiu had been drilling Yoohyeon about her men issue.

"I don't know-- but not now, okay. Can we just stop talking about men."

"You think we don't know about your ex-boyfriend before." Sua finally spoke up about Yoohyeon's past.

"How did you-- Jiu..." Yoohyeon glared at Jiu.

"What? I mean c'mon, Yoohyeon. I think your problem with men is already serious. Everybody's talking about how you really hate men and they think that you're lesbian." Jiu spoke straight to Yoohyeon. She just wanted to help Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon didn't want to listen.

"When I say men are evil, I say it as it is. Please don't try to push me or try to reason with me. My answer is already set and there's nothing you guys can do about it." Yoohyeon stood up abruptly from the chair and walked out of the room.

"Yoohyeon, wait up!" Dami jumped up off her chair and sprinted out of the meeting room to catch up with Yoohyeon. She made it just in time when she saw Yoohyeon walking into the elevator.