Chapter 10: Unexpected

“Hey Matt, are you free tonight? I was planning to go out today,” said Taehyung.

“Sorry bro, not today. I have something important things to do,” spoke Matthew.

“Guess I'll have to go out alone. By the way, what kind of the important that you want to do?”

“It's special for Dami and I.”

“Huh?”

“It's our first anniversary, dude.”

“Seriously? Congrats bro!”

“Thanks.”

“So what are you going to give to her?”

“It's a secret and I think I'm ready to take the next step of our relationship...”

_______________

Dami and Siyeon arrived at Mr. Lee's house. Dami grabbed Mrs. Lee's groceries and went inside. Yoohyeon and Jiu saw Siyeon already back from somewhere where Dami and Siyeon had been.

“Yo, where you girls been? I thought tha--” suddenly Siyeon just passed by Yoohyeon and went to the bathroom.

“What the hell is wrong with Siyeon?” asked Yoohyeon to Dami.

“She had a hard time right now,” said Dami as she put the groceries at the kitchen counter and went to the living room, sitting on the couch.

“What do you mean?” Asked Jiu.

“I'm just make it shortly.....”

Siyeon looked her awful face in the mirror. She was so stressed and disappointed in herself that she can't save Hongbin and now she met the gangsters who had the same tattoo when she and Hongbin got shot by the mafia gang.

“How I can face this problem?”

“I should have died 2 years ago.”

She had her hands that covered with bloods from a gangster that she had punched him so badly. She washed her face and wiped her face off with towel paper. Then, she went out from the bathroom where Jiu and Yoohyeon waited worried about her.

“You okay, Siyeon?” Asked Yoohyeon. Siyeon just nodded, and Jiu walked towards Siyeon and gave a hug.

“You have to tell us, Siyeon. We can help you. If you do this alone, we're afraid that we might lose you. We almost did it and you know about that.”

“I'm sorry, Jiu. I'm just feeling so stressed out right now.”

“It's because you just want to do it by yourself. Look, Madam Yoona had ordered us to find the culprit of behind this conflict. We must finish it together,” said Dami.

“Dami is right. We got this mission together as a team, and we will finish this mission as a team,” added Yoohyeon.

“Maybe I'm too busy to settle it by myself and push my team away from helping me.”

“I know that this mission is also involving your past and Hongbin, but if he still alive, he will not let you do this alone." Jiu patted on Siyeon shoulders.

“You're right and I'm sorry.”

“No need to apologise. I will tell Sua and Handong about it later. Don't cry, okay? Everything is gonna be alright.”

“Thank you.” Finally, Siyeon got her confidence back, thanks to her friends who always were with her.

“Oh, Siyeon and Dami you're already here. Did you get all the ingredients?” Mrs Lee and Gahyeon went downstairs to the living room.