Chapter 6: Information

Mrs Lee came back with the aid kit on her hand. She opened it and took out the bandage.

"It's okay, Mrs Lee. I can do it by myself," said Siyeon.

"No, I want to repay for what you had done to me just now." Mrs Lee wrapped Siyeon's hand with bandage carefully.

"You didn't feel pain at all?" asked Jiu.

"No, I didn't." Siyeon chuckled a little at the fact that she didn't know that she had a bruise on her hand.

"Maybe this bruise didn't make Siyeon feel pain," said Mr Lee.

"Or she's had worse things than this." added Mrs. Lee while still wrapping Siyeon hands. They all just kept their silent. Mrs Lee finished her last wrap and clipped it.

"Thank you so much, Mrs Lee," said Siyeon.

"You're welcome. By the way, I still didn't know your girls' name, except Siyeon," Mrs Lee spoke.

"My name is Jiu. This is Sua, Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami." Jiu introduced herself and her squad to Mrs Lee.

"I see. By the way honey, have you shown the girls around our house?" Mrs Lee asked her husband.

"Yes dear, except Siyeon cause she just arrived with you," explained her husband.

"It's okay, I will show her around," Dami suddenly spoke out.

"Okay. Now you girls must be hungry. I will cook some lunch for you," Mrs Lee kindly towards the girls.

"I will help you, Mrs Lee," SuA added trying to help out the woman.

"That's kind of you. Thank you." Mrs Lee and Sua went to the kitchen.

"Let's go, Siyeon," said Dami.

While Dami showed Siyeon around the house and Sua helped Mrs Lee in the kitchen, the rest were with Mr Lee as they just sat on the couch. Suddenly, Mr Lee's phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and smiled a little he knowing who called him.

"Hello sweetie, how are you? How's London so far?"

"Glad to hear that, your mom and I are really missed you so much."

"Eh? You will come, when?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Of course I'm shock right now, but I'm excited that you will come home."

"Okay, I will pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay, bye. Love you."
____________

Soon enough, he hangs up his phone. He smiled overjoyed that his daughter will come home.

"Your daughter will come back from London?" said Jiu.

"Yeah, her semester break already start!" said Mr Lee with his excited voice.

"But I worry if the gangster will try to disturb my family again. My daughter didn't know about it when she was London."

"And that's why we here, to protect you and your family from them," said Handong.

"Anyway, do you know about the gangster that had been everywhere here in this neighbourhood?" Jiu asked Mr Lee to get some info for their secret main mission.

"I didn't know much. Our neighbourhood become chaos after the gangsters came last year. They always make the residents in the neighbourhood feel uncomfortable, and I heard from the neighbour that the gangsters have done drugs activities, but the location had been hidden. No one knows where they make it, but I think it must be near somewhere."