Chapter 32: Mysterious

After Madam Yoona was done with Hyungwon's case, Hyungwon and Gahyeon went back home wanting to rest for the whole day. Meanwhile, Madam Yoona was heading to the second department located a few streets away where she had to meet Agent Mino and Agent Jimin. A couple of turns later, her driver stopped the car in front of the main entrance.

"What time would you be going home, ma'am?"

"I'm not sure but I will call you when I'm done."

"Okay, have a nice day ma'am."

"You too."

Madam Yoona stepped out of the car and walked to the entrance. She was about to go into the building until Jooheon greeted her, who had just arrived.

"Good morning, Madam Yoona."

"Good Morning, Jooheon. I thought you would already be working by now."

"I don't have much work in the lab on weekends so that's why I came in late. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you here today?"

"I have to meet with Agent Mino and Jimin."

"Oh, I saw them heading to level 5 just now."

"Alright, see you later."

"Madam Yoona, wait."

"What it is, Jooheon?"

"Can I ask you about Handong? I know it's classified but can you tell me anything about her past... I mean how did she end up becoming an agent?"

"Is that what you want to know?"

"We were really close friends in high school when we were in China and I was the only one who knew she was the famous GP racer. One day, I got news that Handong moved away without any notice and she quit being a racer."

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"I already did but she couldn't tell me for some reason. I know all of the Dreamcatcher members who had been recruited by you had a dark past. I just want to know Handong's past before she became an agent. What happened to her a few years ago, Madam Yoona?"

"Alright... If you really want to know about her, meet me in the office after I meet up with Mino and Jimin."

"Sure, ma'am. Thank you."

____________

After the girls visited Siyeon at her house, they headed back to their own houses. Jiu went straight to her home as she didn't have any schedule for the rest of the day. As she arrived at her villa house, she grabbed her gate controller and pushed the button as the gate automatically opened. Two elderly couple standing at the front of the villa saw the car driving through the gates, expecting for her arrival. After Jiu parked her car at the garage, the elderly couple were already waiting at the garage doors.

"Welcome home, miss Jiu. Where have you been?" said the old man.

"I'm sorry, I just had some work to do at the office. Did you guys already have lunch?"

"Yes, we did just now and there's still some left for you, miss Jiu," said the old lady.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Just call me Minji. Jiu is only for when I'm in the office."

"I'm sorry miss Ji--I mean Minji. I'm still not used to it."

"My friends always call me Jiu all the time, right? Look, I don't want you guys calling me Jiu or miss Minji. I already treated and accepted you as my parents even though my real parents have already gone. I don't have anyone else except you guys and Mino."