Chapter 11: Don't Want to Feel

"Dear I'm home. I brought Xiumin too." Said Mr Lee while hanging his coat.

"Hello Xiumin, how are you?" Asked Mrs. Lee as she took her husband's briefcase from him.

"Very well as always." Xiumin replied with his beautiful smile.

"Dad!" Out of nowhere, Gahyeon suddenly appeared as she ran towards her father, giving a big hug him.

"H-hey sweetie! I miss you so much!" Mr. Lee was so happy that he finally met his beautiful daughter after she had gone to study in London for the past 5 months.

"I miss you too, dad. It's that Xiumin oppa behind you?" Asked Gahyeon.

"What? You don't remember me? You don't remember your brother?" Said Xiumin.

"Of course I do. You're my brother that I only have." She hugged Xiumin also missing him.

Gahyeon and Xiumin were so close since Gahyeon was still in the high school. Xiumin had been working with Mr. Lee about 5 years, and he'd always come to Lee's house to have dinner or sometimes they took Xiumin out for vacation with them. He also took Gahyeon back from school and before they were headed to home, Xiumin would buy some food for Gahyeon if she were hungry.

"Glad that you still remember me." Xiumin chuckled.

"Are the girls already here?" Asked Mr. Lee to his wife.

"Yes, but Siyeon and Dami had to go home. Sua said that they have an important thing to do."

"Ouh, I hope that they are fine."

*******

"What are you doing here, miss Siyeon?" Taehyung approached beside Siyeon, who sat in front of the bartender who was making the drinks for them.

"Hey Taehyung. It's nothing. I just want to drink," Siyeon spoke.

"The way that I look at you, I think you are not a person who drinks any alcohol. What changed your mind?"

"People can sometimes change, Taehyung. They can change if something--"

"Something happened to them, am I right?" Taehyung continued Siyeon's word as he already knew what Siyeon was going to say as Siyeon just nodded.

"I used to before and I think it's good for me," said Taehyung.

Five minutes later, their drinks had arrived.

"Here's your drinks."

"Thank you," said Taehyung.

"Is she your girlfriend?" said that bartender.

"Haha no, she just my friend. We just hang out together," said Taehyung.

"I see. I always saw you drink alone before and today you brought a girl, so I thought if she is your girlfriend."

"Haha she already has a boyfriend. We're just friends"

"Okay. Enjoy the hang out."

"Thanks."

Siyeon looked curious about the conversations between Taehyung and the bartender. Its like he always came here for drink and to get drunk. Taehyung also realised that Siyeon just glared at him.

"Is there something wrong with me, miss Siyeon?" asked Taehyung.

"Huh-- err nothing just... You always hang out in here?"

"Yeah, I always hang out in here with my girlfriend before but now I'm just hang out alone."

"So where is she right now?"