Chapter 61: With You

-Breaking news!-

“There has been an increasing number of reports of citizens running rampage around the city for the last 24 hours. So far, no cause has been found from this abnormal behavior but researchers have found an irrefutable link as to the cause of this spread.

“In this short clip, that has been posted online a few days ago, a woman has similar behaviour and appearance as of those running rampage. Bright red eyes and blue veins popping up from her skin, with only intention to destroy everything in her path.

“The woman in this video has been identified as one of the members of an undisclosed squad called Dreamcatcher, working at NiTE agency. Currently no new information is found, but the CEO herself, called Madam Yoona, has reached out to us for a press conference aiming to tackle on this sudden outbreak.

“Because of this, citizens are advised to stay indoors at all times while this outbreak is getting under control and to call for emergency immediately for any sight of abnormal behaviors.

“This is Kim Ji-Kuang, stay safe and stay alert.”

____________________

Two weeks later....

Jiu, Sua and Dami were having their breakfast and since they had been withdraw from their mission, Madam Yoona passed it to another elite team for the mission. But she didn't inform them nor the girls wanting to ask her. They were just having their breakfast that the hired chef cooked but the trio remained silent instead of their usual chaos that they used to be with all six of them living together with Madam Yoona.

One seat was empty, while a steaming plate of food was placed in front of it. The girls glanced at each other, distress in their expressions. The missing occupant was still in her room, having never left ever since she woke up from being unconscious in the hospital. The four resided at the second Headquarters to keep L and his gang’s off of them, while their other friends who were still in the hospital were under heavy surveillance for their safety.

With a weary nod from Jiu, the chef placed the breakfast meal on a trolley and pushed it towards Siyeon's door. She knocked on the door before she entered. Jiu glanced at her friend's room when the chef walked out and went back to the dining area.

"How is she?" Dami asked.

"Still on the bed, sleeping," the chef replied.

"She had been eating less last week and now, she hadn't touched her meal for three days," Sua spoke.

Jiu remained silent and glanced back at her friend's door. "How long are you going to be like this..." she sighed.

At that moment, Mino, Jimin, Matthew and Taehyung arrived at level 9 to visit their girlfriends inside.

"Hey, ladies," Mino greeted them as they waved back in reply. Matthew went to Dami, who was on a wheelchair with his arms wide open to give her a warm hug. Hoping to alleviate the pain she must feel with her weak physical body that made her lose her balance to walk. According to Jooheon, the antidote might had side effects but they were just temporary, depending on the person's physical state.

Matthew kneeled down as he gave a little massage on her legs. "How's your legs?" he asked.

"Still can't walk properly but I manage to stand up by myself," she said proudly.