Chapter 60: Found You

The fight between Taehyung and Moonbin dragged on as he couldn’t keep Moonbin down for even a second. "Dammit, he's too strong..." he cursed, dodging an oncoming blow towards his head.

"Siyeon..." Handong uttered quietly, prompting Siyeon to turn her head around.

"His chest... his weak spot..." She pointed out a big scar in the middle of Moonbin's chest.

"That must've been why he always backed away when I went for his chest" Siyeon thought; she got up and inched closer to the pair, leaving her friend to rest. At the same time, Taehyung was being faced with a kick from Moonbin which Siyeon managed to catch.

"We have to work together," she said, making sure Moonbin wasn't going for his next move.

Taehyung eyed Moonbin. "Do you know his weak spot?"

She nodded, keeping her voice low. "Handong pointed out the scar on his chest. We assume that’s why he always covered his chest when you go at him," she explained.

"But how are we going to do that?" Taehyung asked once again.

"Leave that to me. I’m going to need you to hold him down." Taehyung nodded and launched towards Moonbin as he tried to tackle him, leaving Siyeon to execute the next phase of her plan. She swiftly took out the antidote that Jooheon gave to her before going to find Handong on her own.

--------------------

"Take this. I know you’ll need it." Jooheon said as he placed the antidote on her palm.

"Thanks, Jooheon," Siyeon said gripping it.

--------------------

She watched the fight between Taehyung and Moonbin unfold as she waited for her cue to inject Moonbin with the antidote.

In that moment, an idea popped up in Taehyung's head. He'd use the same trick he used to take down Junhoe back in his orientation day. As soon Moonbin attacked him, he dodged. He went in again with a kick, but this time, Taehyung managed to grab his leg before it hit him.

"Ready to surrender?" Moonbin smiled smugly.

"Not me. You on the other hand…" Taehyung dropped a kick on Moonbin's other leg, which swiftly swept him off his feet and onto the ground. Quickly, Taehyung arm-locked him on the ground.

"Now, Siyeon!" He signaled his companion, to which she, without hesitation, plunged the syringe into Moonbin’s bare chest.

"Looks like that weak spot of yours wasn't so secret," Siyeon sneered. Moonbin yelled enraged and roughly released himself, sending the duo flying away.

Moonbin tried to get up but the antidote started to take effect, turning his body back to normal and felt it getting weaker by the second. "No... No, No, No, No! Not like this!" He cried out.

Taehyung ran towards Siyeon to help her up. "No matter how much you stick that sh*t in you, your weakness can still be shown," Siyeon growled.

"You..." Moonbin grunted as he went for another attack toward Siyeon. Before he could do anything, Taehyung finished him off with a spinning heel kick, leaving him unconscious on the ground.