Chapter 46: Pain

"Thank you so much for dinner tonight, Mr Kim," said Siyeon to the family.

"No problem. I'm glad you girls came tonight, even though Jiu and Dami couldn't make it."

"Jiu's still resting but I guess she wouldn't mind if she has visitors tomorrow," said Sua.

"Can we, dad? Please?" Gahyeon perked up, asking Mr Lee with wide eyes.

"Alright, sweetheart. We will visit her tomorrow."

"Yay!" Suddenly, Siyeon's ringtone was heard. She was confused to see an unknown number on the screen, plus it didn't help that it was calling at a late hour.

"Sorry, I have to take this call." She left the dining area and went into the living room to take the call.

"Must be Taehyung," said Sua.

"Who's Taehyung?" asked Mr Lee.

"Siyeon unnie's boyfriend," said Gahyeon.

"Haa I see. So everyone already has a lover now," added Mrs Lee as they just chuckled along.

"Except Yoohyeon unnie mom, because she's a lesbian," teased Gahyeon.

"I'm not a freaking lesbian!" Yoohyeon snapped at her.

"Gahyeon's just messing with you Tree," Handong smiled, trying to calm her friend down.

"Yeah. Chill out, Tree unnie," Gahyeon was still teasing Yoohyeon relentlessly and Yoohyeon couldn't stand it eyeing her smirking face across the table.

"Come here, you small freak!" Yoohyeon stood up from the dining chair and went to get the little joker.

Gahyeon screeched, "Hyungwon oppa, help me! The walking tree is angry! Ahh!" Gahyeon ran away from Yoohyeon as the others laughed at their antics, watching the dorks chase each other around the dining table. Just then, Siyeon came into the dining area, hanging up her phone.

"Girls, we have to go," she directed towards her members.

"Leaving so soon, Siyeon?" asked Mr Lee.

Siyeon turned shortly at him, bowing curtly. "I'm sorry Mr Lee but we have an emergency. Let's go now." She turned towards the front doors. 

"Thank you for the dinner again, Mr and Mrs Lee." Sua and the rest bowed and they all walked out of the house.

"Yo, what's wrong?" Handong piped up from the back.

"Yeah, why are we in a rush," Yoohyeon added.

"Something happened, Siyeon?" Sua asked next to her.

Siyeon glanced at her members, her face grim."It's...Dami..."

--------------------------

Twenty minutes later, the girls arrived at the hospital and rushed towards the emergency area where they saw Taehyung. He was wearing the floor as he paced back and forth, as he waited in front of the emergency room.

"Taehyung, where is she?" asked Siyeon.

"She's inside...with Matt," said him. Siyeon didn't ask any more as she walked inside the emergency room and left her members outside.

"How's her condition?" asked Sua to Taehyung. He shook his head, unable to speak. 

Meanwhile, Siyeon walked briskly, her head turning to see a familiar face. She was searching for the hospital bed where Dami was and halted when she heard a familiar groan of pain. She followed the voice and saw Matthew and the staff were there standing around a hospital bed.