Chapter 40: Crazy Psychopath

Sua rushed out of her office after she read the message from the unknown number, which she put a big chance that it was Hyunwoo. So focused was she to get out of the building, she ran into Jiu making them both fall unceremoniously to the ground.

"Watch where you're going, dude," Jiu groaned.

"Sorry Jiu," Sua quickly stood up and proceeded to the elevator door.

Jiu shot out her hand to stop Sua, worry etched on her face. "Sua, wait."

"Jiu, please. I have to hurry," Sua begged.

"Why have you been acting so weird lately? You having problems I can help with?" queried Jiu.

Sua was still tugging her hand free. She didn't have time for this. The time it would take her to explain, the longer her sister was in danger. She had to hurry before Hyunwoo would do something terrible to Chaewon.

"Let me go, now!" Sua's patience was running low.

"I will not let you go until you tell me what is happening!" Jiu was stubborn and unwilling to let Sua go.

"Please, Jiu... let me f*cking go!" Sua was already at her limit and aimed her fist at Jiu's face. Unexpected as it was, Jiu didn't have time to block or avoid it. She had a fist planted hard across her cheek until blood was drooling from her mouth. She wiped it away and glared at Sua with a slight shock on her face.

Jiu jabbed back at Sua lightning fast, landing hard across her face. Sua staggered back, unable to comprehend what just happened. That was Jiu's ability, lightning-quick, that would make enemies be defeated easily just by her fast actions.

Even though Jiu's hit was really painful, she maintained her poker face and didn't let out a single sound. Because of her horrible experience with being Hyunwoo's wife, her body had became immune to all physical beatings, thus rendering her unable to feel a single thing. By right, she could take down a group of enemies by herself with no problem at all.

Sua swung her fist at Jiu again but this time, Jiu bent down and punched Sua's stomach as she moved backwards. As the fight progressed, more of the office furniture and decorations would need to be replaced. As none of them held back, and couldn't care less if some things were broken. A couple of hits in, Jiu and Sua aimed their fists at the same time, suddenly someone stopped their fight as both fists were grabbed tightly.

"What?" Both of them turned sideways and were shocked at the face who stopped their fight. It's their boss, Madam Yoona.

"This is an office, not a dojo," Madam Yoona's clipped tone and accusing stare had both of them feeling scared and guilty instantly, diminishing their anger right away. With a huff, she let go both of their hands, just as Handong and Dami walked out from the elevator doors.

"Woah, what's with all this freaking mess?" said Handong.

"Were you girls fighting?" asked Dami. Neither of them voiced a word.

"Both of you, tell me what happened," Madam Yoona ordered. After a few couple of tense seconds, Sua finally broke the silence. She told the truth and grabbed her phone from her pocket and showed the message she received to Madam Yoona and Jiu.

"It's my sister, Ma'am and I have to hurry before she's in trouble." Sua begged them to let her go and save her sister.

"It's fake," spoke Jiu shortly.

"What?"

Jiu took out her phone and showed the live security camera footage at her house. Currently, they saw Chaewon doing her study with the home tutor and her mother beside her.