Chapter 4: Realise

The Next Day

The new agents walked into the hall and had been divided into 10 groups. One group had 20 agents, and they would be guided with one elite agent.

"Who's it gonna be?" said Taehyung while he sat on his chair and waited for his group to called out by the MC. He took out his phone and put it to silent mode, so it wouldn't distract while the tour had been going.

"Group 9, you can go now. Your elite tour guide already waits outside. Please listen to his/her instructions and take some notes for your information." Said the MC to them, and they walked out from the hall to meet their elite guide.

_____________________

"I will catch you girls later," said Siyeon.

"Okay, have fun being a tour guide," chuckled Yoohyeon.

"Yeah whatever, be safe," Siyeon waved at her squad as they walked through the exit and got into the van. Jiu became a driver as Sua sat at the front with her, while Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami sat at the back.

After the girls drove away, Siyeon get back to the building where she saw the group that she have to lead had been stepped out from the hall.

"Where is our elite guide?" Said one of the members in group.

"So, this is the group that I have to guide?" The group heard a woman voice as she appeared in front of them.

"Miss Siyeon?" Taehyung felt shocked as he didn't expect that Siyeon would be his tour guide. He thought that Matthew was just joking about yesterday, and he didn't think that it was real.

"Taehyung... right?" Asked Siyeon as she also didn't know that Taehyung was in the group.

"Yes, miss." Taehyung felt happy because Siyeon still remember his name.

"Didn't except that. By the way welcome to NiTE, new agents. My name is Agent Siyeon and I gonna be your tour guide today..."
_______________

45 minutes later, the girls arrived in the front of Mr Lee's house.

"Is this a house or castle?" Asked Handong as she can't take her eyes from it.

"It can be both," said Dami.

"So, what is our undercover plan?" asked Sua.

"We just act like a bodyguard, I mean bodygirl. Don't let the Lee's family find out our identities and our mission," Jiu explained to her squad, they understood and get out from the van, one by one.

After that, Jiu push the door bell beside the gate as it automatically opened. The girls walked inside the lawn that was very large and beautiful, also added a very nice pool.

"If only I could live here," said Jiu.

"Dude, you already rich!" Said Handong.

The front door suddenly opened as someone already knew that the girls already arrived.

"So this is the bodyguards that Madam Yoona had sent to?" asked the house-owner.

"Yes Mr Lee," said Jiu. They looked at the owner of the house, just like a normal person that they always seen in public. The way that he was dressed just seemed like formal clothes, but fancy.

"I thought that there were 6 people? Where the other one?" Asked Mr Lee.

"Ouh, our friend had something important to take care of. She will come later," Said Sua.

"I see, well come in and I will show you around." Mr Lee invited the girls into the house.

------------------