Chapter 30: Release From Sins

"Before that, let us introduce ourselves first. I'm Jiu."

"I'm Sua."

"My name is Handong"

"I'm Yoohyeon."

"And Dami."

"We have another agent but she couldn't come due to her injury," added Jiu.

"She's Siyeon unnie. You don't see her much even if she's not sick," Gahyeon mumbled.

"Well, she's actually unwell, Gahyeon," Jiu cut in.

"Before we start this interrogation, Agent Dami, did you bring your camera?" asked Madam Yoona directed the question to Dami.

"Yeah and the projector is already on." Dami gave the projector controller to Madam Yoona. She plugged the projector cable to a laptop and afterwards connected her camera through the USB.

"Madam Yoona," Handong raised her hand.

"Yes, Agent Handong?"

"Can I be excluded from this investigation?"

"Why?"

"I think this bruise is becoming worse since yesterday," Handong pulled up her top and showed the bruise on her waist that she received from Hyungwon's unintended attack.

"Woah Dongie, that looks horrible. You have to meet Doctor Wendy right now," said Yoohyeon.

"Okay Agent Handong, you can go now," Madam Yoona dismissed Handong.

"Thank you, ma'am," Handong bowed before walking out of the room. She decided to use the emergency exit as Doctor Wendy's room was just below room 7. She quickly went to the doctor's room and opened the door to see Doctor Wendy jotting down notes on her office desk. She looked up as she heard the door opening and watched as Handong entered her office.

"Good Morning Agent Handong. I thought today is your day off," Doctor Wendy greeted.

"Hey Wendy. The girls and I have something to do," Handong closed the door.

"So, made you come and see me today?" She got up from the chair as Handong sat on the bed.

"This," She unbuttoned her white shirt and showed the deep bruise on her waist.

"What the... How did you get this big bruise?" Doctor Wendy asked in shock.

"Hard to explain but is it bad?"

"Luckily you came here just in time. The blood that is trapped underneath the layer of skin is already in a critical condition which also makes it really painful."

"It does not hurt that much," Handong intoned.

"Really?" Doctor Wendy suddenly poked in the middle of the bruise to test her claim.

Handong jumped, "Ouch! Why did you do that?!" Handong groaned in pain.

"You said it doesn't hurt. I just want to make sure if you really don't feel any pain at all."

"That's before you try to touch it. Now it hurts like hell!" Handong exclaimed. Doctor Wendy went to medicine shelf and took out a little bottle of liquid inside. She took a syringe and drew in the medicine from the bottle.

"Stay still," Doctor Wendy instructed. She lightly held Handong's waist and injected near Handong's bruise.

"I just injected some medicine to prevent any more pain you might feel but you still have to put more ice on that."

Handong sagged in relief, "Fuh...I thought I had to undergo surgery." She buttoned her shirt back and tucked in her clothes.

"Pfft nope. By the way, did you girls go home early yesterday except for Siyeon?"