Chapter 7: Lee Gahyeon

Gahyeon was on her flight from London to her hometown. It's been 6 months since she hadn't been home and she missed her family so much. She gazed at the passing clouds through the window with her headphones on, listening to her favourite music she saved on her playlist.

"Miss, do you want some coffee or tea?" asked the stewardess. She was pushing a small metal food cart next to Gahyeon's seat.

"Tea please," said Gahyeon nicely.

The stewardess immediately prepared the tea; putting one teabag in a cup and poured in hot water.

"Here you go," The stewardess served to Gahyeon. Serving along some condiments of the usual sugar and cream.

"Thank you," said Gahyeon. The stewardess responded with a smile and pushed the cart to the next row of seats.

She brought the steaming cup of tea near her mouth and blew a little to cool it down. Satisfied it cooled down, Gahyeon took a sip of the tea.

"I can't wait to meet mom and dad," she said in her heart.

Meanwhile...

The Dreamcatcher squad were having a meeting with other agents who are ranked below them. They were discussing about the tests for the new agents before the real exam will begin.

"So, when will the test begin?" started an agent.

"It will be at the end of this month. The final exam will hold around 5 months from now," said Jiu.

"We don't want the same thing to happen-- like last year," warned Sua.

"What happened last year?" asked Siyeon. She didn't know anything as she was not present and uninformed on what happened the past year.

"I'm gonna tell you later," said Dami.

Suddenly, a knocking on the door halted the meeting and a young man entered the meeting room.

"Good morning.. Uhm did I interrupt something?" said the agent. Siyeon had a puzzled face- she thought his face looked familiar... As if she knew the agent before.

Jiu answered for the team, "Yes. You didn't know we had a meeting right now?"

"I asked agent Taehyung to come, Jiu. I told him to give the group list name to me when we have a meeting." said Siyeon.

"Siyeon hates to wait, don't you remember, Jiu?" added Yoohyeon.

"Ouh I see. I'm sorry, agent Taehyung." Jiu apologised.

"How are your hands? Feeling better now?" asked Siyeon.

"Yeah. It's doesn't hurt anymore," replied Taehyung.

"What happened?" asked Handong.

"Well, we had a problem with Ravi yesterday." said Siyeon calmly.

"Again?!" said Sua with high voice.

"Don't worry, Miss Sua. Miss Siyeon made sure he realised how serious we are this time," assured Taehyung.

"Pfft he should be," Dami smirked.

Taehyung realised that Siyeon's left hand had been bandaged but he didn't want to ask because he thought it would just prolong the interruption he caused.

"Are all the names listed already?" said Siyeon to Taehyung.

"Err yes, miss. I've already checked it," replied Taehyung.