Ch. 47

Katsuki POV
After the exams, Y/N left as people were talking about her. To minimize it, Aizawa sensei had B/N and Kairi leave with her as well.

"Did you know she was here, Bakugou?" Kirishima asked me as we walked out with our licenses.

"Yeah. I saw her when I first went to Recovery Girl."

"You think we're ever gonna see her again?" Kaminari and the rest looked at me before getting on our bus back home.

"I don't know, but if she wants more time for herself than we should respect it."

———————————————————
On the bus ride back to our dorms, we were all tired from the exams. I felt my phone vibrate from a text message.

Y/N
I'm at the hospital now in my room and I'm done with my check up. We can talk here.

Me
I'm almost back at the dorms. I'll be there soon.

Did she see my previous messages to her?

When the bus stopped, I immediately ran out towards the direction of the hospital, ignoring the class calling after me.

I ran by the receptionist desk and straight to her usual room. I saw B/N and Kairi walking out of there, almost bumping into them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" I caught my breath, panting at them.

"It's okay. She's in there and she can leave with you. Just take her home safely." B/N patted my shoulder as they walked by me. I opened the door, seeing Y/N sitting up on the bed.

There was an awkward silence for a little bit. I saw that she had untouched food on her tray. I sighed at her.

"At least try to eat Y/N. It looks like you haven't been eating for a while." I shifted her tray towards her, but she quickly turned her head the other way.

"I'm okay. I'm even that hungry-" Her stomach growled. She blushed a bit and I grabbed her hand, trying to pull her up from bed.

"Come on, let's go get some good food." I led us out of the hospital, realizing how late it was as the sky was dark. It was around 8.

"Don't you have a curfew to go back to the dorms? Don't worry about me and just go back." I ignored her and continued to hold her hand, leading us to a quiet street food area. It's not packed and I didn't want people making her uncomfortable.

"We can talk after you eat. Besides, I haven't eaten anything either ever since that stupid exam." I stopped us in front of a stand that had tacos.

"10 tacos please." I said to the vendor as I handed him cash. He handed us the tacos and I found a spot on the sidewalk to sit alone and eat with her.

"Eat as much as you want." I handed her a plate of tacos and we started eating in peace. Y/N ate most of the tacos and mumbled something to me.

"Thank you, Katsuki-kun." She quickly said as she started to get red. I chuckled at her and threw away our trash. We walked down he the quiet streets, heading towards her house.

"What you said to me that day, was it the truth?" I asked her. She turned her head to look at me as we slowly walked.

"No, it wasn't."