Ch. 38

Katsuki POV

We got onto the train that was pinpointing the direction on Yaoyorozu's tracking device. Before we left, Deku's mom called him and asked if he could stop his Pro-Hero journey and attending U.A. I couldn't hear much, but he did mention about how he made a promise to "him". Who was he talking about?

"Apparently Aizawa-sensei is going on the news again soon. We might see it on the big screens once we reach the city." Iida saw the headlines of the article he was reading from. "They want to ask him more about L/N's upbringing by him."

"Did you know he was L/N-san's guardian?" Todoroki asked me as Yaoyorozu looked at him with slight sadness in her eyes. 

"Yeah, but only just recently." 

"There has to be a reason as to why U.A and Aizawa are accepting all these interviews. Shouldn't they be focusing on their plan to get her back?" Kirishima leaned over to look at Iida's phone. 

The train stopped as we were dropped off at Yokohama City, a busy nighttime city that has a bunch of rich people hanging out. 

They were talking to each other while I was thinking to myself about Y/N. In my pocket, I held onto her necklace, hoping she was safe and okay. Why the hell would they want her? What's their motive for wanting Y/N specifically?

I began to remember how she went out of control at USJ training, using her quirk on Shigaraki and All Might. She didn't know who was trusted or not until I approached her. It broke me so much seeing her like that. Is she doing that now too even though she was able to get in control of her blood quirk slightly? 

"Bakugou? Are you okay?" Kirishima elbowed me a bit as I wasn't paying attention to any of them. "We're here, but no one seems to be in there." 

We walked behind a brick wall as I climbed on Kirishima's back to see inside with the binoculars Yaoyorozu made for us. It was pitch black inside. Where the hell are they-

"Ka-Kacchan? Do you see that?" Deku's voice was trembling and his eyes were widened. I looked over to where he was pointing through the binoculars. I jumped a bit, seeing Nomus being created and one of the Wild, Wild Pussycats in the tube. 

"What the hell is this?" I blurted out loud as I got off of Kirishima's shoulders. "This is their Nomu creation building. This is where the chip led to?"

"Yeah, this is it. Is this why they took L/N? To use her quick for the Nomus?" Yaoyorozu thought out loud. "Ragdoll is in there and is hooked up to wires. What if they're doing the same?"

"But L/N-san isn't here. They must be nearby at their actual hideout. This is just their Nomu factory." Todoroki frowned a bit as we all did the same. What the hell is going on with the League of Villains. 

"Thinking about it now, the dot never moved on the device. The Nomu you attached it to must be in there in the tubes. Should we go inside to get Ragdoll since no one is here?" Iida asked us and we all glanced at each other. 

"Let's go get her. The Wild, Wild Pussycats are worried about her. That's the least we can do since L/N-chan isn't here. Sorry Kacchan." Deku looked at me as I looked down at the floor. 

"Let's just get her and leave. We don't know if the Nomus might-" 

I stopped talking when Mt. Lady was peering by the Nomu factory, smashing her leg onto the wall of where the Nomus were. We all lowered ourselves, staying quiet to not be caught by the Pro-Heroes.

"They're here! Even Jeanist, Tiger and Gang Orca!" Kirishima says as we continued to hide behind our wall. 

"Let's leave! If we get caught, we could get into trouble and be expelled from U.A-" A sudden chill hits all of as we felt a dark presence nearby. Pressures of wind hits everywhere, destroying a piece of the wall we were behind. 

A strange man was in my vision. His face was slightly deformed, but he had some type of mask on. Who the hell is he? 

Y/N POV

I screamed out in pain with tears rolling down my face, feeling Toga's knife against my arm and blood dripping down. As my arms were in pain, I felt a pounding ache around my right eye and it started to fade a subtle glow between red and blue. 

"Free her restraints so she can heal. Don't do anything you might regret, L/N." Shigaraki tossed Twice a key to unlock the chains around my wrists, hands and ankles. There were blood spots on my clothes and some of my long hair were soaked in blood from my arms. 

As I began to heal my arms, Shigaraki turns on the TV and scrolls through the news channels. I heard Ojisan's voice and looked up immediately, seeing him on screen again for an interview. 

"Aizawa-san! Is there any updates on L/N Y/N or Ragdoll?" They have been missing more than 24 hours, why is there no immediate search and rescue?"

"We are trying our best to track them down, but as of right now there is no lead on where we can find them." 

My eyes fell a bit, feeling discouraged and more scared as Ojisan said those words. The cuts started to close up quicker than I had expected, but I knew I lost a lot of blood. I was feeling dizzy and the pain I felt on my right eye wasn't helping either. 

The League of Villains let out a chuckle and I looked up to see Shigaraki smiling at the screen. 

"L/N, your own school can't even help you and your friends haven't been saying anything." He turns around from the screen to look at me. "Your quirk is useful for Master and he wouldn't treat you like how the people are judging you."

"What was the point of hurting me then?" I looked at the cuts on my arms that Toga made and seeing the bruises from the chains. My shoulders were still tense from the way how Twice and Dabi were holding me down as well. 

"I know how your quirk is going to transform." He walks closer to me. "You need an extra boost to make your quirk trigger the next stage to be more powerful. Just like at USJ, but I never thought I would've easily found you there with the Symbol of Peace we wanted to take down too." 

"What do you mean?" 

"That right eye of yours is about to be red, just like your left one. If that scientist we have of ours is right it means you are going to be fully capable to controlling your blood quirk. If you join us, you can be the one to take down the Symbol of Peace who isn't doing much for you right now. You're practically being dragged by the public once you come back to them." 

Shigaraki points to the TV as I see people getting angry at Ojisan. 

"A child with that type of quirk who can control people is no hero! Who knows one day she might hurt others. It has already happened to All Might when we spoke to some of the other Pro-Heroes who came to the scene!" 

"Yeah! If she is powerful enough to hurt All Might, who knows what she could do with the League of Villains." 

Shigaraki leaned down towards me as I look at his hand that covered his face. "So, what do you say L/N?" 

I smacked the hand out of his face, making him stumble back and hand roll onto the floor. Spinner was about to go at me, but Shigaraki makes him stop.

"There's no need for that, Spinner. Let's just hear what she has to say." Shigaraki walks to his hand, picking it up and putting it back on his face. 

"If you really think I'd turn my back on my own words to my family, you're wrong. I would never turn to you guys to take down the All Might when he is the Symbol of Peace and a symbol of hope to future heroes." I stood up from my chair, looking around at all of them as they prepared to lunge at me. 

*Knock Knock*

The door behind me to my left was being knocked on. 

"Pizza delivery!" A voice shouted from the other side. 

"Who the hell ordered food?" Shigaraki yelled out, making the League of Villains look at each other with confusion. 

"It might've been the wrong address! I'll just open it and tell them-" As Twice was reaching towards the door, it was smashed down with great force. A huge hole in the wall was made as I saw All Might quickly standing in front of me.  

"Sorry it took a while, Young L/N."